Prologue

Dear Ezra,

First of all: I'm sorry... I'm really, really sorry. For everything.

I don't know how to start this... so I guess I'll start from the beginning.

The first time I saw you, when I looked into your beautifull eyes, something about you made me feel curious. I wanted to know more about you. I NEEDED to know more about you. Little did I know you'll turn out my first true love.

We were never supposed to happen. We were never supposed to be a thing. We went through so much... but somehow we always ended stronger than ever.

We survived A, my parents, your mother, and so much more troubles. But we made it. I guess our love was stronger than I thought.

You had to make a decision. A hard decision ( I think). But you did what your heart told you... and I can't blame you, because that's one of the things that made me fell in love with you. Thats one of your best qualities.

But your heart chose her... and I have to learn to live with that. I would never forgive myself for not letting you be happy with her. And I can't be with you if you don't love me anymore. It would't be fair for me, neither for you nor her.

So I'm sorry... I never intended to say goodbye like this... but I need to leave. As soon as possible. I can't handle this anymore.

I also wanna say thank you. For all the good moments we spent together. I'll never forget any of them, and I truly hope you won't. Because there will always be a part of me (if not all of me) that will always love you... and I would love if you did the same, because... I don't know... I just wanna believe that as little as it is, that part of you will always remember us.

I know you probably hate me right know, but deep inside you, you know it was the best decision for all of us.

I love you,

forever and always

Aria

(P.S.: as you may have already noticed I left my phone and some other things there. Someone will bring them, don't worry. And don't try to contact me... leaving my phone there wasn't an accident. If we are supposed to cross paths at some time we will, but right now I need time to think about all of this.)

Author's note
Hey!
I hope you enjoy this story! If you spot any mistake please tell me!☺️

Tell me what you think so far☺️