The End

Three years later, Sakura proudly walked up onto the stage to collect her high school diploma, a grin plastered on her face. She'd been on a long journey to get here, and she couldn't be prouder.

Here's a recap on what you missed out:

During the summer before 10th grade, Sakura and her friend, Gaara go back to Oto for summer break. During their visit, Sakura makes a discovery that shocks her and everyone around her. Her parents weren't her parents, they were actually her distant relatives. Who were he real parents? Well, after days upon days of research, Sakura and Gaara discover that Kizashi and Mebuki Haruno were her parents, and were separated from her in a mix up at the hospital. Their daughter never died, in fact, her "other parents" were the ones who lost their first child. Mitsu, of course, was devastated. However, the young girl felt only a tad bit better once she learned that she was still, in fact, related to Sakura. The two still call each other their sister, and probably always will.

At the end of 10th grade, Mai and her new friends decide to mess around with Sakura again, and although the pink haired girl tries to keep her problems away from her friends, they still find out and stop Mai once and for all. After hearing about her actions, Tsunade has Mai transferred to another school, much to everyone's pleasure. After that, Sakura is finally sure that she has found her place.

I'm eleventh grade, Sakura experiences some trouble in her love life. A problem she thought she'd never have to deal with. Sasuke and Toneri, a new unexpected friend of Sakura's, both confess their feeling to her. After a lot of trouble and misunderstandings, Sakura realizes that, although she once had feelings for Sasuke, she doesn't like either of them the same way. It hurt both of them, but as friends they understood, and things went back to normal, well as normal as it could get after that.

Now, at the end of twelfth grade, Sakura has been experiencing horrible migraines, and neither her nor Sasori know what's going on. They still have not found out what Sasori's "task" was, and they've come to terms with the fact that they, most likely, never will.

___

Instead of going to the graduation party like most of the graduating class, Sakura decided to head back to her dorm instead, not wanting to collapse in the middle of the party because of a migraine.

'Seriously, what's going on with you brat? These migraines and fainting spells are starting to scare me.' Sasori said, concern lacing his voice.

'I wish I knew.' Sakura replied as she opened her dorm door, stepping inside.

She walked over to her bed and sat down, taking off her heels and robe. She placed her graduation cap on her nightstand, and as she did, a migraine much worse than the ones before hit. Sakura began seeing black dots in her vision, and as she faintly her Sasori calling her name, she passed out.

Sakura woke up at around 3:00 am, and immediately knew something was off. She rubbed her eyes and walked over to bathroom to wash her face. Suddenly, her heart stopped as she realized she could no longer feel Sasori's presence.

'K-Krul...?' She asked, wondering if the little demon had come back. The only reply she received was silence.

Sakura fell to her knees as tears began streaming down her face. Sasori was gone.

__

Sasori woke up in an all too familiar landscape, above him, the god that sent him to Sakura started down at him.

"Welcome back, Sasori." He said, a smile lighting up his face.

"W-what am I doing here? Where's Sakura? Is she okay?" Sasori rambled, quickly getting to his feet.

"She's fine," the god chuckled. "I brought you here because you completed your task."

Sasori was speechless, "What was my task?" He asked.

"Your task, was to find a family." The god said, making Sasori remember the days of him being an orphan. "I guess you can say Sakura is your little sister now."

Sasori smiled, he could finally see Sakura in person now. "Can I go back to my real body now?" He asked.

The God nodded, and in a flash, Sasori was gone.

__

Six years have passed, and Sakura had graduated medical school about a year ago. Now, she works in Tsunade's hospital as the head doctor and is one of the most respected doctors in Konoha. Her goal? To surpass Tsunade as the greatest doctor in the world.

Her friends were doing well, Sasuke and Karin got married last month. Naruto and Hinata were engaged and so were Shikamaru and Temari. Ino and Sai were expecting a baby and Neji had finally proposed to Tenten. Lee and Kiba decided to open a gym together, which became very popular. Kankuro is a puppeteer now, and people from all over the world come to see his shows. Over the years, Sakura's friendship with Gaara became more romantic, until finally they began dating. As for Sasori, Sakura hadn't heard from him since her graduation night.

A knock on her door interrupted Sakura's paperwork,"Ms. Haruno? Someone is here for their job interview" her secretary spoke. "come in." Sakura replied.

The door opened, revealing red hair and very familiar eyes. "Hey, brat."

Sakura dropped her pen as she stared at the man. "S-sasori?" She asked, slowly getting up.

"In the flesh." He chuckled, but was cut short as Sakura tackled him into a hug, knocking the breath out of him.

"You're here for an interview?" She asked, laughing a bit to herself.

"Of course, you know I've always wanted to be a doctor." He replied.

Sakura smiled, looks like she's going to be her older brother's boss.

__

Sasori wished he could have seen Sakura sooner, but getting used to his body was a lot harder than he thought. However, after finally getting his life together, he graduated medical school and started his search for Sakura. Now that he's finally found her, you could say it's happily ever after.

__________________________

I bet a lot of you are confused right? Well, I ran out of inspiration for Invisible, so I decided to just end it. I'm really sorry if I disappointed any of you, but I felt like if I tried to continue this book, I wouldn't be able to write it at my full potential. I'm very thankful for all of you and I'm so proud of how far this book has come (even tho its a bit cliche). Thank you all for reading! <3