Chapter 13-Wall Rose

A/N Will have spoilers to season two, I'm also gonna timeskip past when Annie was captured. Now its at the very beginning of season two. If you didnt watch it oh well. Enjoy the meme. 👌
Me: FUCK YES REINER RIGHT THERE!
Reiner: Like this? *Grunts and sighs*
Me: *Whines softly and squeals*
Reiner: so, the dresser was heavier than I expected.
Me: *snorts by accident* u-uh •-•
Reiner. God dammit your adorable. To bad I have to break your heart later.
Me: What?!
Reiner: what?..pfffff gaha I'm not anything weird I mean what
Me. •-• Reader-chan will kill you if you hurt me.
Reiner: -_- don't remind me..
-----------------

(No ones pov)
"Guys look at that!!!"
"What?!"
"Oh my god!"
"What is that?!"
"Is that a Titan?!"
"Inside the wall?!"
"Section commander your orders?"
"Uh...well I'm not sure" Hanji softly spoke. 'This...this has to be a coincidence, doesn't it?...'
Looking up, at the large hole was high in the wall. A hand slammed down on Hanji's shoulder. Her head craned to see a man.
"Pastor Nick?" Hanji asked.
Gasping for air, Pastor Nick spoke.
"Whatever you do. DON'T  LET SUNLIGHT CATCH IT!"
(I'm skipping when Hanji threatens Nick because ehhhhhhhhh I don't wanna type it I'm lazy)

(Readers pov)
Everyone was in the holding building in wall Sina. Me and Reiner both thought is was strange we all were inside the wall while our superiors were all geared up. It didn't feel right. We weren't aloud to train or wear our uniforms.
Sitting around on our asses, I couldn't bare it. Reiner was so calm playing a board game with Bertholdt while Sasha slammed her head on the table. Connie looked bored as hell.
It haven't been long since we had captured the female Titan, Annie Leonhart. Eren Mikasa and Armin were somewhere else. Eren was in the infirmary while Heather was still asleep near his room because of her injuries. Mikasa has to be watching Eren while he slept. God I hope he's okay.
"Anyone see-"

(No ones pov)
"TITANS HAVE BREACHED WALL ROSE!!" A voice shouted as Erwin looked back with an angered stare.

•12 HOURS EARLIER•

(Readers pov)
Sasha banged her head on the table once more as her eyes shot open.
"UH GUYS I THINK IM HEARING FOOTSTEPS!" She yelled.
"Knock it off Sasha so your trying to tell us Titans are here? Come on that would only be possible if wall Rose had fallen." Reiner said.
"LOOK I'M NOT PULLING YOUR LEG I HEAR SOMETHING!" Sasha retorted.
Just then, a soldier hit the window, opening it and yelling to everyone.
"Is everyone here?" Hanaba spoke.
"H-Hanaba? What's wrong?" Krysta asked nervously.
"500 meters to the South we've got company. There isn't time to gear up. Grab your horses and evacuate the premises immediately." Hanaba shouted.
We got our horses geared up and I looked for Heather, realizing she wasn't here. Sighing I put a hand on Sasha's shoulder and we rode out. Four separate teams. Do not engage the enemy.
I didn't really pay much attention to the conversations between the cadets and superiors.
We scattered into positions as the titans started sprinting. Captain Miche rode out. My heart shattered as I screamed out for him. I was yelled at to come back since I didn't have any gear.
"Rookie stay back!"
"You know damn well I'm not a rookie! That's my father what if he dies?!" I shout back angrily.
"We can't afford to lose any more soldiers!"
I had no gear. I don't know why they wouldn't let me have mine since I wasn't in their ranks. I growled as we rode forward.

(Erens pov)
I woke up remembering my mother telling me I needed to stop getting into fights and to protect Mikasa once in a while. I had gotten up as Milasa's scarf I gave her fell onto the floor. I picked it up and handed it to her.
"It fell. Get some sleep" I whispered. Thinking about my sister y/n.
"I'm okay" Mikasa said
"EREN MIKAKA THEVE BROKEN THROUGH WALL ROSE" Armin yelled as Heather was hugging him trying to steady herself. I rushed to Armin and Heather, shock and fear both running through my body.

(Miche's pov)
"Four left..." I spoke to myself.
I whistled to my horse.
"Still though, that abnormal worries me. I've never seen one that big. Or will that much hair on its body. It's just wandering around, why hasn't it tries to rush me?"
Hah there you are looks like I won't have to wait out till sundown after all.
Just then the abnormal Titan grabs onto my horse and lifts it up as my eyes widen in shock, crushing its small body as I feel fear flood through my body.
He throws the horse to my direction as I fly off the building and yell as a Titan catches me, biting my lower region as I cry out, blood spurting as the abnormal Titan speaks. My eyes pop open in shock.
"Wait a second" it speaks in a deep tone. The Titan holding me bit down harder as I cried out, tears streaming down my face as thoughts of y/n, my adopted daughter roamed through my head.
"I told you to wait. You must not have heard me." The beast spoke as he crushed the titans head in his hand. I fell to the ground.
"What is that device called that makes you fly? A clever idea. You humans know we are weak at the nape. Using swords to defeat us. Clever. Very smart."
I whined softly and looked up at him horrified.
"You can't speak? I was sure we spoke the same language. Ah. Anyways I'll just take this." His large hand reaches down as I curled into a ball with a frightened shout.
My eyes widened as I realize he took my gear. I held my sword in both hands as I screamed out a war cry, thinking about how I told Hanaba how you only lose when you give in. Then he spoke.
"Oh, and you can move now."
Four titans charged at me as I screamed. I yelled out curses. My arm had been torn into by a large set of teeth. My legs being chewed. Tears were flowing down my face in fear and pain. "STOP! PLEASE NO! HELP!"
"Oh. So you can speak. Haha. What a clever idea indeed."
Little did I know but my hair had been tugged by a set of teeth. A sickening crack hit my ears as everything went black and the pain stopped.

--------------------------------

A/N
Okay! That was actually the best I could do for episode one of season two. Yes yes I was very sad to write when Mike died. I was crying when I saw the first episode for the very first time. Anyways. I'd like to ask you guys to not ask me to update a new chapter when I upload a chapter the same day. I do have a life and I'm very busy. I upload for you guys and I appreciate that you like this story but I have to update when I don't have writers block. I've been having it a lot and I just home this chapter made you guys happy.
1126 words!
Vote comment share!