Chapter 12-Expedition Part 2

A/N
OKAY. So this is a second chapter to the expedition. Very excited to write this. I will be using the mic at the bottom of the keyboard because I have so many thoughts to write. I hope this is as good as I think it'll be. I'll have to go back and edit a lot during writing since my mic is dumb. Excited so very excited to do my fight scene. Eeeeeep!!
-------------------------------------

(Y/N p.o.v)
I was walking back to my room after Heather had left the mess hall. I still couldn't believe what she said, it was said so bluntly and it wasn't like her. I guess she's tired of being thought of as someone smaller and less appreciated.
I shook my head and I went to commander Erwins office. Knocking on the door I heard a faint grunting noise.
"Name and business." A deep sleepy voice asked. Mmmmm.
"Little girl with issues and can't tell you how she feels" I mutter as a crash is heart and footsteps rush to the door as it is swung open.
"C-Cadet y/n" Erwin stuttered out.
"I came for Levi's cravat..." I said sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck trying to get away from that gorgeous face. Those bright blue eyes...tousled blond hair..bushy brows..
A hand was being waved in front of my face as I ran out of his office and down the hall. Slamming into someone. I looked up to see Petra and I helped her up on the floor.
"I'm so sorry!!" She started yelling about how bad she felt. I shook it off and smiled as I patted her head.
"Not a problem Petra. Be careful today. Promise me that alright?" I asked. Sure she was annoying but she's been my roommate for how long?
She nodded that ginger head of hers and jogged down the hall. I shook my head and went to my room, grabbing my equipment and began putting my straps on. Running out of my room I went to Armin's room and he brought me to the equipment room. Grabbing my 3DMGear I walked out of the building and began to jog, breaking into a run.
I ran into the stables. Grouping was being sorted out by Levi and Erwin. I could find Heather. I felt my head begin to throb as it does before every expedition. I saddled up my horse, parting his neck. My green hood was pulled over my head. Not bothering to look up from my horse's reins. I gripped them tightly, even though I haven't told him to move forward. Looking up I felt lips push against mine. Ashen eyes locked with mine as a hand stroked my jawline. A black mare sped away as I sat there on my stallion, dumbfounded.
Erwin trotted neck to me. Heather on his right, Hanji on his left. Both looked very different. Hanji was full of excitement and enthusiasm while Heather on the other hand...not so much. I couldn't help but chuckle lightly at this. Slapping the reins down on my boy, I followed Erwin without question. Sneaking a glance at his butt as his cape flew up...Mmm..
I felt my face grow hot as the gates opened and my horse sped out of the walls. Old buildings were in ruins. I heard a screech and saw Sasha being chased by an abnormal. It was running like a crab at her and it pounced for potato girl. I shot up, yelling and shooting down as my wire connected to the thick skin of the oversized creature. Slamming down my swords, a loud squirting sound mixed with blood flying was heard as the nape was cut off.
"One dead, the rest to go.." I said in a whisper as I hopped on my horse, hearing the body of the titan crash as smoke filled the sky.
More screeching and screams were heard. My ears heard a familiar voice as we made our groups go towards our destinations. Heather and Erwin with the West flank, me Levi and Eren with the North flank. Hanji with the East, Mike with the South.
A bright orange and gold light night bolt lit up the sky. It was like fire had blasted itself into the blue sky, little did I know what was to come.
"Corporal Levi! What is that?!" Eren screamed and looked at his hand.
"Eren you have to trust the people who would put their lives on the line to protect you!" Petra shouted.
A large blonde woman with little to no skin. Eyes that pierced the soul. A smile that made my skin crawl. And worst of all, she was chasing us...I wonder if Erwin is okay...

(Heather's p.o.v)

My eyes were filled with tears. My head was throbbing. There was so much blood. My eyes were filled with rage as I just sat on my horse. I couldn't move. My comrades were dying right before my eyes. I had lost sight of my group after slaying a 14 meter titan, I had no clue where Reiner, y/n, or Commander Erwin were. I couldn't find my sister either. I felt all alone. My icy gray eyes narrowed as a scoff left my throat. Having enough of these bastards killing the people I cared about was too much for me. So I snapped. I shot up on my wire, my 3Dm gear making me speed toward an abnormal about 20 meters tall. I shot around it, slicing the nape quickly. Smirking in triumph, I heart a yelp and saw Sasha in the arms of a 15 meter. My face turned from excitement to pure rage in a mater of seconds. I rocketed over to her and slashed the fingers of the beast. Hearing it scream made my ears hurt. I maneuvered to its long neck and shot down quickly and cut its nape open. Only to hear a yell.
"Heather! Get out of there!" A voice yelled. My head turned to the voice as a very large hand grabbed my maneuver gear wire, slamming me to the ground. My head began to bleed as I heart a shout, then a large thumping sound, then all I could see is a big blonde boy, and darkness...

(Y/N p.o.v)

"Captain! I need to help!" Eren yelled as the blonde monster was still chasing us. A man tried to stop her, but she grabbed his wire and threw him into a tree, smashing his body with her shoulder...
Petra and Oulu jumped off their horses at Levi's request, chasing after the blonde beast, Oulu ended up strung up with another member, Petra was smashed into a tree, her head leaned back as if she was peering up at the sky. I felt tears fall from my eyes. My friends...dead..Petra..gone..
A flash of light night caught my attention as Eren formed into a titan and chased after the female titan. I looked at Levi in fright and confusion. What was going on. Where was Heather? Where was Erwin? Was Hanji alive? Did everyone else die?..

(Hanji's p.o.v)

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!
"Miss Hanji...your sister?" A fellow Cadet asked concerned.
Reiner had brought me my unconscious and bloody sister...she was still alive, but with these injuries, how long would she last?! I felt my head begin to spin as Reiner looked at me like I had four heads.
"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT YOU CHILD?!" I yelled with tears streaming. I swear if Y/N was hurt I'd lose my shit. She's like a little sister to me. Her and Heather had grown up here together...

(Levi's p.o.v)
Hmm..Tch...for fucks sake. I can't go a fucking day without being bothered.
"Y/N stay the fuck here. Okay brat?!" I yelled and maneuvered past the bodies of my comrades.
My raven bangs shadowing over my eyes as I stopped and looked at Petra's dead body sadly. How was I going to tell her father..I shook my head and found the blonde bitch. But no Eren.
"Okay you bitch. Here's how it will go. I know you aren't some ordinary titan. You are a shifter like Eren. I am not some dick to play with. Now either you can come out or I can make your life a living hell..." I said with each word laced with venom. I kept an emotionless face as I tore into her, moving lightning fast as I cut into her, cutting off her joints, I stabbed into her eye, I cut open her jaws to find Eren in some kind of thick liquid. I tossed him to y/n who had failed to stay put.
A loud screech was heard as the titan bellowed a war cry so high pitched I had to jump up on the branch of the tree she was leaning on. A horde of titans charged for her. Tearing her apart...the more she cried out, the more they tore into her. I looked at Hanji then at Erwin. It was over. We had to retreat. We knew the titan was part of the Scouts. That's all we needed. Now the next thing to do is check who had who's maneuver gear missing...
When I looked at shitty glasses I noticed she wasn't the same she was earlier...then I saw why. Her sister was being carried by Reiner. Blood was stained in her hair and shirt. She looked bruised. I'm just glad my y/n is safe...

----------------------------------

A/N
OKAY SO THIS WAS BETTER. WAY BETTER THAN I THOUGHT. ITS SUCH A LONG CHAPTER IM SO HAPPY I HOPE YOY ENJOYED❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
REINER: •^•
Me: 0.0.....what?
Reiner: COULD YOU BE LESS OF AN IDIOT?!
Me: *yelps* w-what did I do wrong love?..
Reiner: -///- you almost died on me you bitch
Me: •u• you love me shut ya face handsome
Reiner: -///-...do not
Me: I LOVE YOU TOO MY LITTLE RED FACED REINDEER
Reiner: why you...*still blushing but picks me up over his shoulders and runs off*
Me: AHHHH!!!! HELPPPPP!!! I LOVE YOU MY READERS STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
Reiner: *carried me away from my iPod and laptop*