Chapter 6

A/n~ hey guys I'm so happy to be back. Sorry if there are some typos or shorter chapters. Its 11:40pm on a school night and I'm tired but bored so I thought why not update for my little cadets?
Armin: Heather?
Me: -u-
Armin: *waves hand in front of my face*
Me: o.o...
Armin: HEATHER?
Me: *Stares at Hanji's butt* •u•...
Armin: 0-0'...
Hanji: o.o...? *peeks at my butt*
Armin: okayyyy....o-o'
Me: *Types chapter six*
Armin: Hides under my blankets with me and peers over my shoulder*
Me: let's mess with Levi and Erwin...*Evil smile*

Y/N's p.o.v
I was sitting on my bed waiting for Hanji as I thought about Erens eyes again. I'm not sure why he got all pissy with me back there. I was only hugging a friend...Maybe I should walk to his office and just confess my heart. I thought then burst out laughing. Y/n don't be stupid!! I chuckled at myself some more before my door swung open to reveal a panting glasses wearing titan obsessed freak...

Hanjis p.o.v

I was running down the hall to catch up with Shorty and tripped over my feet. Shorty heard me fall and gave a small "tch" before walking away. I groaned in annoyance and got up, running to Commander Erwins office.
Before I knew it, Bushybrows was coming out of his office and I was still running. I shouted at him to get out of the way but unfortunately bushybrows was too slow and I slammed into the tall blonde Commander.

"Hanji! Watch where you going!!" Bushybrows shouted. I groaned and