Chapter 8

Wow thank you for all the reads and votes on both this story, and my other AoT x Reader!!!😻😻😻 It makes me happy to see that you enjoy my stories.
Me: *Hugs Armin*
Armin: wtf...
Me: *arms around his neck as I peek at my phone* ooooh stuff o.o😊😊😊😁
Armin: 🙄😤Heather let go😩😩
Me:*writes chapter eight*

Y/n's p.o.v

I woke up with a head on my stomach. Who is this!? I screamed in my head as I felt the face, hair coating the delicate features. Soft brown hair...HANJI!? Wait...HANJI isn't this short...haha...Oompa Loompa...😂

I got up and gently took Heathers head off my tummy. My stomach growled and I realized I didn't even eat dinner last night. I groaned and walked down to the mess hall, only to run into Reiner. That jerk...I growled and punched him in the chest. OW OW OW MY HAND!!! I yelped and held my hand. Damn armor muscle thingy...I growled and looked up at Reiners confused features.

"Why did you have to hurt her?" I snarled at the muscular blonde.

"What? Who" Reiner said in confusion.

Reiners p.o.v (Because I'm bored and chorus is boring me)

Who did I hurt? I was only with Bertoldt and Heather last night...wait...Heathers hurt? Why? I internally face palmed myself. Wow ladies man huh?
"Go fucking talk to her now!!" Y/n shouted at me. I rolled my eyes and walked off to Heathers room.
"Oh my Wall Maria..." I groaned as I kept knocking. I saw a shadow peek out from a hallway corner. Bingo!
"Heather?" I asked and she ran off. I growled and ran after her.
Her hair was slightly messy and her clothes were wrinkled. You could tell she slept in them. I caught up to her and grabbed her waist. She squeaked and tried to wiggle away.
"Dammit Heather let me talk to you!" I yelled.

Back to y/n's p.o.v

I heard Reiner yell...something and ran up to my room where Heather was supposed to stay.
"Dammit Heather let me talk to you!" The blonde yelled. I winced. Heather...
I saw Reiner start to talk, he never let go of the much shorter girl.
"I don't like Christa..." He whispered loud enough for her to hear, but I heard him too.
"Then why did you say you have a thing for a short girl..." Heather asked in both curiosity and I could tell she was scared for his answer.
"Because your the short girl I like." Reiner said.
I could feel Heathers confidence rising. I smiled to myself as I saw her turn to him and kiss him. I left the two alone and went to find Levi.

Time skip to when you ran into Levi again

"Oi! Brat!" He yelled and picked me up. I flushed red and he carried me to his office. What the hell... I thought.

"Uhhh...I um...what are you doing?" I asked. He only smirked. Shit...I thought. What did I do now?

Hey guys!! That's chapter 8!! Hope you guys like it! Possible lemon or fluff coming next chapter!! Vote and comment!!!!