Chapter 7

A/n~ AHHHHH WTF WHY DID THAT UPDATE GRRR I WASNT DONT UGHHH SO HERE WE GO.

Me: Arminnnn
Armin: Huh
Me: Armin?
Armin: Whaaaaat
Me: Armin?
Armin: WHAT OMG?!
Me: Well if your gonna be rude about it...
Armin: *tugs my hair*
Me: *blushes and runs off with my phone*

_________________

Hanji's p.o.v

After running into Bushybrows I then ran to y/n's room. I kicked the door.
"Y/n!!!" I screeched, no response.
I saw she was staring at me in shock.
"What is it Hanji?" She asks.
I was her look a little giggly and turned to see my assistant/younger sister Heather being carried by Reiner Braun. She had been tossed over the muscular blondes shoulder. (I'm in the story. DEAL WITH IT!!! :D) I heard Heather laugh and try to get down. Reiner had a naughty look on his face. I laughed. Poor girl...

"Commander Erwin needs your help." I said after calming down from my laughing fit.

Your p.o.v.

"Why?" I said as I heard a yelp out in the hall, followed by a giggle then a deep chuckle. I rolled my eyes at my best friend's noises.
"Because he wants to speak with you about something important!!" Hanji said with a chuckle and a wiggle of her eyebrows.
I sighed and got up, walking to Erwin's office. I looked over at a short brunette pinned to the wall blushing her ass off and chuckled before I walked away.
Someone had to tell him sooner or later. I thought evily and chuckled to myself. As I was nearing Bushybrows's office, Levi ran into me and he "tched" at me before staring into my e/c eyes. Steel eyes stare into e/c eyes. He opens his mouth to say something and sighs, making a "tch" sound and walking toward his office. I sighed and walked into Commander Erwin's office.

Erwin's p.o.v

I felt delighted to see y/n. I walked to my chair and sat down. I sighed.
"Y/n." I said.
"Erwin" she replied.
"How are you?" I asked the girl.
"I'm fine" she smiled.
"There is a ball this Friday night, and I was wondering if you would be my guest." I asked her nervously.
"YES!!!-Er-um-I mean I'd love to." she said as she nervously rubbed the nape of her neck.
I got up from my chair and placed a soft kiss on her lips. I pulled away to see her blushing.

"You are dismissed." I said with a smile and she left with a grin on her adorable face.

Heather's p.o.v

I was on my way to see if my sister Hanji had a plan for getting any new titans. I dare not bring up Sawny and Bean. Their deaths were hard on her. (Yes you at the part where they are looking for the person who killed the titan lab rats. Heather-chan was too lazy to wright the time skip thingy.)
I was carrying some papers about who I had thought killed her beloved pets when all of a sudden I head footsteps behind me. I try to peek over my shoulder to see who was following me.
I turn my head but before I can, I'm lifted off my feet, and thrown over a strong shoulder. I shriek and see a buzzed blonde head and blush terribly. Reiner...
I feel a hand on my butt and I stiffen. Reiner laughs and I reach down and pinch his butt for payback. He yelps and I giggle.
Reiner puts me down and pins me to the wall. I gulp and blush.
Heather Zoe you really screw up now...I thought as his face came closer, his lips graze my ear, sending shivers down my spine.
"A little birdy told me you have a thing for me..." he whispered. I could hear the smirk in his tone. I blushed. Damn you y/n!!! I thought.

"S-so what if I do?!" I shouted defensively. I saw his cocao hazel eyes lock with my icey gray eyes.
"What if I told you I had a thing for a certain short girl." He said with a grin.
Why does he like Christa...
"Okay..." I said and pushed him off me. "Bye" I said and walked away. Leaving Reiner all alone. I saw y/n coming back and I ran to her, tears falling. I hugged my best friend tightly.
She was about a few inches taller than me. Im only 4'11 after all. You think being 17 would help. Haha. No.
I hugged y/n and cried. We went into her room and talked. I told her about Reiner and she told me about the date with Erwin. She said he kissed her and I wiggled my eyebrows.
"You and Hanji are so alike..." y/n chuckled. I put my hand on my chest and faked a hurt facial expression.
"Thou best friendeth woundeth me in the heart!" I shouted dramatically. She laughed and we talked more about how I was gonna do her hair for the ball. Then we fell asleep after talking about dresses.

A/n~ hello my cadets. I hope you like this chapter. I was gamechatting on Pokémon with a friend and he gave me inspiration for most of this chapter. Anyone who has questions or requests about this book, feel free to message me.
I'm out~