Chapter 3

Thank you guys so much for all the reads!! Vote and comment!

_______________

Four Years later

 I was humming and sweeping the floor. I had just turned 18. My dad Mike came over and sniffed me. I jerked back, alert and surprised if his presence. He smirked. I glared at him.

 "You smell happy" he said. I groaned.

 "You smell bad" I said and pushed him away. Mike was my dad.

  I have a memory of a man named Grisha, but from where? I was told I had lost my memory at fourteen. I still remember nothing. I paused as Commander Erwin came in the room. His tousled blonde hair...Mmm...I didn't realize I was blushing until Mike asked if I was feeling alright. I blushed harder and laughed nervously.

  "Yeah...I'm fine..." I said. Erwin looked at me and smiled...I swear I felt my heart throb.

 "Good. I wouldn't want one of Levi's squad members sick." Erwin said. Just as he said that, Levi stormed in looking pissed.

  "Who cleaned the mess hall?!" he yelled. I shrank down and hid behind Mike. Erwin sighed.

 "Y/N! Go clean it again! Its filthy!!!" he yelled. I squeaked. Mike sighed and moved forward.

  "I cleaned the mess hall. It looked messy so I thought I should clean it." he said in defense. Levi sighed.

  "Sorry" Levi muttered under his breath and walked out.

 "I must be imagining things...or did the Corporal just apologize to me, a low class peasant?" I said in my most adorable voice, earning a chuckle from both Mike and Erwin.

 "Now get going. I'm not gonna stick up for you for long." Mike said.

 "Aww...daddy!" I pouted. He chuckled and pushed me out the door. I walked down to the mess hall and started cleaning.

~TIME SKIP~

 "Ahh...done!" I smiled and threw the sponge away.

 "Looks good" a deep, sexy voice said from behind me. I turned and saw Corporal Levi.

 "Levi" I whispered.

 "I've been watching you for some time, y/n. You clean lousy, eat like a pig, and your so annoying." he said. I felt tears prick the back of my eyes.

 "Are you here to insult me? Or do you have business?" I asked in a harsh tone.

  He glared at me Oh shit...Next thing I knew, I was pinned to the wall, his strong hands on my small shoulders. I looked up at him, blushing tomato red. He moved closer. I felt my heart stop. He leaned closer and whispered in my ear.

 "Next time you disrespect your leader, you won't get off so easy..." he growled huskily into my ear and walked off.

 I stood there, unable to move. My knees felt weak and my head was spinning. It felt amazing. I went up to my room which I shared with Petra and passes out in my clothes.