Chapter 9...i think

(AYEEEEEEEEEEE SUPPPPPPPP HOW YOU ALLLL?!?! OMG I LEGIT FORGOT WATTPAD EXISTED AND MOM TOOK AWAY ALL MY CRAP!!!!! I NEED TO CALM DOWN WITH THE CAPS THIS IPOD IS CRAAAAAAZY! Okay haha I had to read what I had done in this story. Soooooooooooooooo HERE WEEEE GOOOOO!! Wow my fingers hurt already .-.)

( Y/n's p.o.v)
WHY THE HELL IS HE SMIRKING????!! I screamed inside my head as he carried me down the hall, passing a few rooms. He stopped at his. OH. MY. GOD. DADDY HELP!!! I mentally screamed.
"Tch damn heavy girl." Levi said in annoyance.
I turned my head slowly, creepily, my eyes wide and my lips pressed tightly together as I stared at him, making him flinch.
"What. Did. You. Just. Say. SHORTY?!" I yelled.
"Yeesh shut up brat" He opened his door, walking in as I groaned, trying to wiggle free, but that only made him squeeze my butt.
"Now, if you behave. I won't punish you." He said with a monotoned expression. I rolled my eyes when he set me down and I ran for the door.
"Tch...stupid brat...you are so gonna regret that y/n..." Is all I heard before I was pinned to the wall and felt his lips crashing with mine.
My eyes widened in shock as I felt heat rise in my face. I felt him pull away as I look at his gray eyes.
"Why did you do that?!" I yelled, mostly confused.
"Are you a virgin?" He asked
"W-what the fuck kind of question is that?!" I yelled.
"I'll take that as a yes." He said, and before I could respond, his lips crashed with mine in a lusty passion that was so fierce, I couldn't resist but to kiss back.
He unbuttoned my shirt, throwing it into the unknown. Levi then broke the kiss.  He stared at my trapped breasts in my f/c bra. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks again as he unbuttoned my pants, throwing them to an unnamed place.
Levi then picks me up by the legs, I pulled him in for a kiss which he returned as he walked into his bedroom from his office. (You know the rooms are joined, right? Haha just saying I'll let ya read ya little smutties)
Levi dropped me on his fluffy bed, slowly taking his shirt off as my eyes caught sight of his perfectly tones eight pack.
"Like what you see y/n?" Mr. Sexy Chest asked.
"Y-y-ye" was all I could manage before he unbuttoned his pants, tossing them away as he stand there in only a pair of black boxers.
Levi walked over and crawled on the bed, leaning over you as he slipped his hand around to your back, slipping our bra off. In instinct, your hands went to cover your now exposed breasts, but unfortunately for you, he was faster. He pinned your hands above your head with one hand as he slowly slipped your panties off with the other.
"L-Levi." You murmured. He just smirked.
"Just wait" he said in a husky whisper as he pulled you up, slipping his boxers off, leaving his member partially erect and naked.
Levi leaned back over you. One of his fingers rubbed your clit, while his other hand lightly rubbed your breast. You shuddered softly. Levi seemed to like this. He rubbed your clit a little rougher as he rubbed your erect nipple.
You moaned softly, earning one of his fingers to slide inside of your wet pussy. You gasped, shuttering. He slowly moved his finger in and out, in and out, as he then inserted another digit, you were already squirming with pleasure. He thrusted his fingers inside you slowly as you moaned his name lowly.
"L-Levi~ a-a-ah~" you moaned.
"Yes, that's right y/n, I want to hear you scream my name..." Levi whispered into your ear.
You were nearing your climax as he pulled his fingers out, licking them in front of you, causing you to turn all kinds of red. He leaned over you, licking one of your nipples lightly as you bit your lip.
"You ready?" Levi asked.
"Yes." You said with a small smirk.
Levi then thrusted his very large, very hard member into you with great force, causing you to cry out. Levi stopped, he stayed still for a minute before you told him to move. He thrusted slowly, earning a few sharp moans from you, a few pants from himself.
"Levi harder!" You shouted at the sexy man pounded you harder.
Levi thrusted into you, he grabbed one of your breasts and squeezed it, causing you to moan louder. You looked at Levi who had slowed down his pace. You took advantage of this and rolled you two over, you on top. Levi smirked and you smirked back.
"Oh? Wanna ride now do you girl?" He asked with a sly smirk. You tried to hold your blush back as you nodded.
You slowly rocked your hips in a circular motion, earning a low moan from Levi. You smirked and bounced. He grabbed your breasts in each hand and groped them, making you shudder with pleasure. You pulled him out of you by getting up a little, then you slammed back down on him, earning a loud deep groan from Levi. He looked at you and he rolled you both back over and thrusted into you again, and again, and again, hitting your g-spot over and over and over. You moaned his name loudly.
"A-ah!!~ L-Levi!!!~" you screamed as your body spasmed.
"F-fuck y/n..!!!!" Levi yelled as you both came together, rolling to each others sides.
Facing each other, you realized it has been a minute and Levi had not yet pulled out. You blushed as he pulled out, causing you to moan softly. He grinned. You cuddles into him and he wrapped his arms around you.
"Hey Levi?" You asked.
"Hmm?" He replied.
"How long was that?"
"A few hours" he said and kissed your forehead. "Y/n, get some sleep."
He kissed you on the lips softly as your eyes closed. You both fell asleep in each others arms that night.

--------
(AHHHHH LONG ASS LEMON OMG HAH HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! Written on April 15th 2016!  VOTE AND COMMENT!!)