Chapter 2

A/N- .-. only 2 votes? 4 reads? *Sulks in a corner* Read...and vote...comment...pweeze ;-;

______________________

Your P.O.V

 I was walking down the stoned path as the Scouts were coming back from outside the walls. Smiling to myself, I ran for the crowd that had appeared. I saw a glimpse of some blonde, tousled hair. Commander Erwin! I thought happily.

 I was 14, but hey! Who says I can't have an imagination? I smiled at him. He was so adorable. So tall and strong...wait...I'm only a kid. What am I saying? I sighed and heard a voice boom.

 "Those asshats! Spending our hard earned tax dollars!! And for what?! THEY DID NOTHING BUT GET PEOPLE KILLED!!" the man yelled.

 I growled and jumped on the man. I had always wanted to join the Scouts, along with my younger brother. I threw a punch and the man kneed me in the stomach. I yelped and punched him in the nose. He growled and grabbed me by the throat. The man slammed my head on the wall on a building. I tried to scream, but the fact my lungs were screaming for air stopped me. I-I don't want to die yet...

 A fist came out from behind me. It hit the man in the head, knocking him out. I gasped in air. Coughing, gasping, and looking like a fish out of water, I didn't feel hands pick me up. Someone was holding me. I didn't care who. All I know is I didn't want them to let go.

  I looked up to see a raven haired man. He looked ageless. His ashen eyes locked with mine. He was the man who had saved me.

 "Oi! Levi!" a voice I recognized said.

 "Tch...Commander Erwin." the man Levi said.

 "Is the young lady alright?" Erwin asked. Didn't you save me?

 "She needs to be checked out. I'll take her to HQ." Levi said.

 "W-who are you?" I asked. They stared at me in shock.

 "y/n! y/n!" a voice shrieked. I didn't move. Who are they yelling for?

 "y/n!!!" another voice said. It was right next to me.

 I saw a boy with brown hair and big green eyes. Standing next to him was a little girl with black hair and a red scarf around her neck. She looked so scared...I wonder why...

 "W-who are you?" I asked. Just after that sentence left my mouth, a beam of lightning flashed. A big muscled thing was staring over the wall.

 "TITAN!" someone screamed. Levi tossed me to Erwin and he got on his horse. Erwin looked at me sadly. I saw the green eyed boy running after Erwin's horse as he rode off with me.

 "Let's hope you get your memory back y/n.." he whispered.