"Coco's Owners" Choi Youngjae and Mark Tuan (GOT7)

author's note
wow, im so embarrassed and sorry! i thought i uploaded this so long ago :((( wahh sorry! let me know if you want any continuation of this story!! sorry its been so long since an update

(y/n)'s POV:
A smile formed on my face when I noticed a piece of paper taped to my front door again. I plucked it down to read a note, nearly exactly the same as all the other notes I find from my mysterious neighbors on my door. Please take care of Coco again today and tomorrow :)) Thank you! ~your neighbors I giggled as I put the note in my pocket. I've never seen who lives in the apartment next to mine. I used to doubt that anyone lived there, until I started getting asked to watch their dog. The adorable, soft, warm, cute, little Coco. I had no idea why my neighbors were almost always gone and unable to take care of Coco, but I really loved taking care of the little white dog. Plus, there was always random things left on the table for me. Whoever my neighbors were, they were extremely nice and thankful that I took care of Coco for the often times they were gone. Random pieces of clothing, souvenirs, stuffed animals, little keepsakes, really anything could be left on the kitchen table with a little note that said Thank you!

After quickly dropping my stuff off in my apartment and changing into more comfortable clothes, I went into the apartment next to mine. Giggles escaped my mouth as Coco ran up to me, happily greeting me with her little barks. I was so happy that I could take care of this little dog. Our apartment building didn't allow pets so I had no idea how my neighbors could keep Coco, but the little dog never failed to make me smile. I quickly fed her, took her on a walk, then returned her to the apartment. For an hour or two, I played with Coco before sadly having to go back to my apartment. Before leaving, I smiled as I saw a little plastic bag on the kitchen table with a thank you note on it. Coco whined as I grabbed the bag and began to leave but, I still smiled as I shut the door of the apartment, leaving Coco inside alone. I had taken care of her so many times I perfectly knew how to schedule everything so I could hangout with her in the morning before work then again at night once I was done with my time at work.

Mornings with Coco were pretty boring as the usually energetic dog mainly slept. I guess she just needed a long time to get energy back so she could be her usual playful self for the rest of the day. I left her breakfast out along with fresh water before leaving for work, excited to come back at night to take care of her. The day slowly crawled by but, eventually I was done with my work shift. Sadly, I was more tired than usual today due to extra work being assigned to me since a few of my co-workers were on vacation. I felt so tired as I returned home, dropping off my belongings and changing to pajamas. I opened the door of the apartment next to mine, to immediately be greeted by the cute, energetic Coco.

I yawned as I shuffled past her, putting her dinner in her food bowl and water in her water dish. I felt kind of bad that I was so tired and didn't want to take her on a walk. I checked the time, maybe this time I could just procrastinate a little bit. I curled up on the couch in the living room, finding a blanket and wrapping myself in it. I'd just rest for a few minutes then take Coco out on a walk. I called for Coco and she quickly leaped onto the couch next to me, perfectly warm and soft. Then before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

Youngjae's POV:
After the tiring days of filming a music video in some location somewhere else in Korea, I couldn't wait to see Coco again. I practically ran to our apartment door when the van stopped at our building. I unlocked the door and walked in, but to my surprise was not greeted by Coco. Where could she be? I walked into the living room and nearly fell to the floor, shocked. Who the heck was sleeping on the couch?

"Mark-hyung!" I called out, slightly panicking while I left the room as quickly as I entered it. "There's an issue!"
"What?" Mark mumbled as he finally walked in, probably not wanting to be bothered by me and just wanting to sleep.
"Someone's in the living room." I nervously responded, Mark just looked at me in disbelief. "Go check for yourself!"
Mark sighed as he walked to the living room, I followed behind him extremely nervous. Who was that girl? How did she get here? Why was she here? As soon as Mark saw the girl, he looked at me, confused.
"I told you." I mumbled, wishing I wasn't right about the situation. "What do we do?"
"Wake her up?" Mark asked, equally unsure.
"What if she's a serial killer or something?" I nervously asked, hiding behind Mark as we both looked at the girl.
"Are you serious?" Mark laughed, a little disappointed. "You worry too much."
"How do you know that she's not a serial killer?" I sassily responded, laughing as well.
"I don't know." Mark smirked before pushing me towards the sleeping girl on our couch. "Now go wake her up!"
"What? Wait! Why me?" I backed away from the girl slowly, nervous and panicked.
"You found her first." Mark explained, pushing me towards the sleeping form once again. Except this time, I tripped and fell on top of her. My arms instinctively held me up, hovering above her, each one just barely avoiding touching her. My face was inches away from hers before I realized the position we must be in.
"Ah! Mark!" I screamed in panic as I tried to get away from the girl. I plopped to the floor and woke the girl as Mark just laughed at me and shrugged.
"What the-" The girl looked at me, completely shocked. She blushed a bit as she looked at me and Mark.
"Who are you?" I cut her off.
"I'm (y/n), your neighbor." She nervously giggled. "I take care of Coco whenever that note is on my door." I relaxed a bit, feeling so stupid for forgetting that I never met who took care of Coco while Mark and I were busy.
"O-Oh, thanks." Mark stuttered a bit, embarrassed. It seems he didn't know her either.
"You guys are Coco's owners?" She asked and I couldn't help but smile as Mark and I nodded. She looked really cute.
"Yes! I'm Youngjae!" I laughed, "How are you?"
"Tired." She stretched, getting up from the couch. "Sorry I fell asleep here." She paused to yawn, "I'm going back to my apartment now, good night!"

Mark's POV:
"Wait!" I yelled, grabbing her wrist before I even knew what was going on. Youngjae looked over at me confused and I wished I was him. What was I doing?
"Yes?" (y/n) curiously responded, looking at me.
"I-I ummm. Ummm..." I trailed off, frozen in place. I didn't even know what I was doing myself. For some reason I just wouldn't let go of her wrist.
"Oh! Sorry!" Youngjae bowed at (y/n), "Mark-hyung is a foreigner, he doesn't know Korean well. I don't think he understands what is going on."
"Really?" (y/n) looked at me, her confusion being replaced with pity or sadness. "Sorry, I should really go now." She pulled my hand away from her wrist and waved as she turned around to leave. "Bye!"

I collapsed on the couch, completely embarrassed once I was sure (y/n) was gone. I buried my head in a pillow, why did I stop her from leaving? I heard Youngjae furiously laughing from behind me. I turned to see him sitting on the floor playing with Coco.

"Coco, look at your dad!" He giggled, "What did he do?"
"Aish! I don't know!" I frustratedly responded as I chucked my pillow at Youngjae, hitting him in the face.
"It's okay Hyung!" Youngjae smiled.
"No." I mumbled, now lying on my back. "I can't even say sorry to her anymore cause she'll think I can't have conversations."
"Hey! Be happy I saved you." Youngjae was still laughing, "Why were you even trying to stop her from leaving?"
"I don't know!" I whined but suddenly remembered how I could start teasing Youngjae. "At least I wasn't lying on top of her."
"You made that happen!" Youngjae screamed back, blushing a deep shade of red. "It wouldn't have happened if you didn't push!"
"Sure." I sarcastically agreed.

Youngjae and I then spent the rest of the night arguing over if we should ever ask (y/n) to take care of Coco again. Youngjae said no, believing we already disturbed her so much and tonight really ruined it. While I thought it was easier to just keep asking her, since we wouldn't have to find someone else to take care of Coco. Youngjae teased that I developed a crush on (y/n) and I joked that it was actually him who had a crush on her.

Little did either boy know, that you could perfectly hear their conversation from your room.