You're my everything

Start from the beginning

I met Malia in a hangout area on campus where we met alone. She looked really pretty and I couldn't help but stare at her. She straightened her hair and was wearing a crop top with extra short shorts.

"So do you like?", she asked referring to herself.

"Yeah you're really pretty".

"Yeah I'm told that a lot. So I asked you to hang out to find out more about you because I feel like I'm excited about us and what we could be".

"Me too".

"So first things first, what's your full name?", she asked. "Cameron Alexander Dallas, what about yours?". "Malia Georgia Samuels. What's your favorite color?". "Definitely blue, what about you?". "I really like blue too, where was your first kiss?". "My first kiss was in 7th grade at a middle school dance. I kissed the girl while we were slow dancing. Where was yours?". "Mine was in 2nd grade with my second grade crush in class. But the teacher didn't notice", she laughed.

I admired Malia. Maybe everyone was right, I needed to give her a chance. She had the prettiest blue eyes and the lightest blonde hair I had ever seen.

"When was your most recent kiss?", she asked. "I wanna say like 4 months ago, what about yours?". "It was in 2 seconds". "Wait what?", I asked as she kissed me.

Her lips her super soft and as she pulled away from the kiss, I wanted more. I pulled her back in and she ran her fingers through my hair. I let my hands hang around her shoulders as she kissed me. As we kissed my phone started to ring really loud, it was so loud that we both became startled and pulled away.

"Hello", I said. "Yeah hold on I'll be right there", I said hanging up.

"Sorry I'm gonna have to cut things a little short, someone needs me and it's really important".

"That's okay, we'll continue this some other time", she said tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Thanks for understanding", I said as I shook her hand.

Kat's pov

I heard a knock on my bedroom door and I knew who it was. I opened the door and Cameron hugged me.

"You were right about him", I said starting to cry.

"Don't cry, it's not your fault".

"Yeah it is, I let him do that to me. And I didn't even believe you".

"Hey it's ok, I understand".

"I just got done dumping him and it sucks because I really thought he was something special".

"Maybe he wasn't the right guy".

"Oh my gosh, I ruined your date I'm so sorry", I said realizing what I had done.

"That's ok, it's your birthday and you deserve to be happy so I'm all yours", he said.

"Why me? Why do boys feel the need to cheat or use me?".

"Because you're too good for them, you were too good for me".

"It was more like you were too good for me", I laughed.

"I swear, you're so beautiful and so sweet and I don't know why any guy would wanna hurt you".

"It's because I'm "easy". Bryce and I almost slept together last night, and that was all he wanted from me. I'm basically worthless".

"Kat you are not worthless, you're everything".

As he spoke I could feel a lot of pressure and I'm not sure what it means. Every word he said made me want to believe him. He looked me in the eyes as he spoke.

"You're my everything", he whispered as our faces were inches apart. I could hear him breathing heavily as he said those words.

He placed his arms around my waist and kissed me with ease as I wrapped my hands around his neck. It all felt new to me, starting over with Cameron in a new place with new people and a new me.

He continued to kiss me as he pinned me against the wall. He placed his lips on my neck and kissed me up and down. I never stopped to think about what was gonna happen between us but I just let it flow.

He picked me up and roughly threw me on the bed as he continued to kiss me. His body grinded softly against mine as he continued to kiss me.

"Kat, do you wanna?", he said in between kisses. I nodded yes and continued to kiss him. I reached down at his pants and undid his belt as he slid my shorts down. After I went right for his shirt took it off and threw it on the floor. He then went for my shirt and took that off. He then Unclipped my bra while continuing to kiss me. I then slid his boxers off and he immediately put a condom on.

He then started to kiss my neck while my legs were tangled with his. He then flipped me over for him to be back on top and he continued kissing my weak spot. He then put his tongue in my mouth and I did the same making our kisses even harder and more rough.

Cameron was hard but gentle. It felt good, but it sometimes hurt which made things uncomfortable but for some reason I just wanted more and more.

After continuing for another 20 minutes we stopped and just sat there a few until it seemed like everyone was getting ready to come back to the dorm. After I put everything back on including Cameron's shirt and started brushing my hair.

"Kat I'm gonna need that back" "Are you?" "How am I supposed to leave?" "here" I said throwing him one of Dakota's old shirts. "I guess this is goodnight" "I guess so" I said and then he snuck a kiss in.