Blood

I was surprised at how Ayato was acting. He seemed to have more of a calm, cool attitude. I felt something against my leg, and looked down. Ayato seemed to be stifling a giant boner with his blazer. I sighed.

"Come on!" Ayato groaned. "Of all the times, and you choose NOW?" Ayato appeared to be talking to his boner. Suddenly, I pushed his face into my breasts. He already had a boner, and I kinda just wanted to see his reaction. He just stayed there. Kinda frozen, until he looked up at me. "You don't look like a 'Pancake' to me." He referred to the nickname he used for girls with little tits.

And yes, not to brag, but I've got some good
tatas. (DDs boi!)

~~~

Ayato left not long after. He just stumbled out of the room, looking starstruck. I followed him out, but turned in the direction of the common room. I put my headphones back on and turned up the music

...

Kids forever, kids forever

Baby, soft skin turns into leather

Don't be dramatic, it's only some plastic

No one will love you if you're unattractive

...

Oh Mrs. Potato Head tell me

Is it true that pain is beauty?

Does a new face come with a warranty?

Will a pretty face make it better?

...

I plopped down on the deep red couch. Closing my eyes, I leaned back onto the cushions.

...

Oh Mr. Potato Head tell me

How did you afford her surgery?

Do you swear you'll stay forever

Even if her face don't stay together

...

A tear ran down my face. What for, I didn't know.

A cold hand touched my cheek. I opened my eyes. Shu was beside me.

...

If you want a little more confidence

"What are you-?"

Potatoes turn to french fries, yeah it's common sense

"...could you please refrain from making so much noise..."

All you need's a couple more condiments

And a hundred thousand dollars for some compliments

"But why?"

It's such a waste

"...you looked...lonely..."

When little girls grow into their mother's face

But little girls are learning how to cut and paste

"...and I'm thirsty..."

And pucker up their lips until they suffocate

Shu grabbed my hand and yanked off my headphones.

"You know...your neck isn't the only part of you that is supplied with fresh blood..." He placed his lips on my wrist and bit down. I just looked at him.

"Asshole." Shu pulled away and smirked at me.

~~~

"Liu?" Reiji. Run. "Liu where are you? Stupid human." That I am.

"Shitshitshitshitshit." I ran out the door and down the hall.

"It's time for you to eat." Reiji appeared behind me.

Oh shit this won't end well

"I'm going to have to punish you for being so inconsiderate." Twisting my arm behind my back, Reiji slammed me into the wall. I coughed blood from the rough collision. Reiji raised his eyebrows and leaned into my face. He licked the blood from my lips.

"Hmmm." He ran his tongue over his fangs. "Tasty." He pulled my hoodie aside and sunk his fangs deep into my shoulder.

It hurts...

I bit my tongue to stifle a whimper of pain.

"Reiji..." He looked up at me "I can't..." My legs were turning to jelly. I closed my eyes. The pain subsided, and I collapsed. I felt strong arms beneath and around me.

"Subaru, take Liu to her room, please." Reiji's words were quiet and seemingly calculated. He dropped me, and I felt something scoop me up.

"Su-subaru?" I couldn't think anymore. It was all just a jumbled mess.

"Liu. I'm here."

~~~