Others

"Shu, let her go." I opened my eyes. A tall, dark violet-haired man stood beside the sofa. Shu pulled away, a line of blood dripping from his chin. He rolled off me and onto the sofa.
"How many of you are there?" I mumbled, and picked up my headphones. My question was answered when several more men appeared. One with messy lavender hair appeared to be fawning over a teddy bear, and another was an albino. I recognized the fedora guy I had seen earlier. He was sitting beside another redhead, this one wearing his uniform unbuttoned and rolled up in weird places. He grinned at me.

"Fufu~ Hello, Bitch-chan~"

~~~

"Here's your room." After dinner, Ayato, the other redhead, had elected to lead me. Turns out there are six of them. I opened the door to a dark room. Everything in it was either grey or black. "Do you like it? The wallpaper matches your eyes." The wallpaper is a dull grey. He smiled coldly, and began to walk forward. Once my back was against the wall, Ayato pinned my arms beside me. He bit into my shoulder and began to suck. He pulled away quickly. "Your blood is so satisfying." He went in again and bit my neck. When he pulled away again, he asked me, "Why don't you struggle?" I sighed

"Because I'm used to the pain." I rolled up my sleeves. Thin, white lines criss-crossed my arms. "I want to inflict as much pain on myself as possible. Can you help?" He growled, and when I blinked, he had dissolved. I walked into my room. Subaru, the albino, was sitting on my bed. "Let me guess, you want my blood."

"Partially." He seemed to be the delinquent of the group. He got mad and punched a hole in the wall while I was supposed to eat dinner. I ran away because I wasn't hungry. I don't eat anymore. I lay on the bed.

"Have at thee."

~~~