part one| double the smut

Elliot POV:

There are very few possibilities in the ways I am woken up, and most of them include my fiancee, Dominick. While some mornings fall more on the romantic side, being awaken like I am being now would correspond more onto the sexual side. I felt waves of shivers envelop me as Dominick peppered slow kisses down my chest. Stirring, I deliberately raise my neck, giving Dom more access to bite and suck as he pleased. My sleeping facade however came to an abrupt stop when my loose tank top slipped down, revealing my breasts to his lust-filled eyes. His thumbs brushed against each nipple, making them harden instantaneously. Before he could bring his mouth back down to my nipple I opened my light green eyes to his dark blue ones, catching his loving glance. As if in an angry state, his eyes softened meeting mine.

"Good Morning, beautiful." he whispered, fixing my shirt and pushing himself off the bed.

"Morning, baby. Quite a wake up call, huh?" I chided, earning the faintest tint of red in the plump cheeks of my man.

"It's gonna be a great day." Dominick says cheekily, jumping out of bed, and it was only then I realized he was  dressed in his usual workout regimen- that which consisted of his grey sweats that hung dangerously low on his hips, a black t-shirt and his normal Nike running shoes.

"And why is that?"

"Don't tell me you forgot our rehearsal dinner!"

"Babe, you know I don't remember anything this early."

"Elliot..."

"I'm kidding! Maybe." I retort, backing off when Dominick shoots me a death glare. "I've only been waiting to marry you since we met what, twenty years ago?" I exclaim, falling back into the soft sheets of our bedroom.

"Yeah, whatever. Such a shame we only got to date for five of those years. I'll be back in a few, and don't misbehave!"

He pecks my forehead before rushing out our bedroom. The second I hear the door slam I rush out of bed, making a beeline for the bathroom. Falling to my knees, I relinquish everything my stomach to the toilet bowl.

It's been a couple of weeks since starting my morning like this, throwing up dinner and everything after. Dominick has yet to suspect a thing, and I beg it stays that way for a little while longer. We haven't even joked about having kids, alas my fiancee's busy job and schedule doesn't exactly have time to fit in a baby. So up to now, I remain the only one who knows of my pregnancy, excluding my doctor. I am 5 weeks along, and I've know for about a week.

As I lie in bed, my thoughts suddenly drift to my sexy husband to be. Our sex always ensured pure pleasure, to say the least, far from what others call vanilla. Dominick was definitely a dominant, always needing to have full control over me in the bedroom. I was happy to submit, I loved him beyond worlds.

Once particular memory struck my mind as I glanced towards the end of the bed, handcuffs dangling from one of the bedposts. The world around me goes dark as I am pulled into my thoughts of Dominick and I's sexual encounter over five weeks ago.

"You've been a naughty girl, haven't you?" Dominick had previously strapped each of my legs to a bedpost at the foot of the bed, my arms bound together behind my back. I sat up, knees spread apart and watching him circle the bed in all of his naked glory.

"No Daddy, I've been a good girl. Promise." I croak, trying my best to focus on his words while my cunt begins to leak my juices, forming a small, erotic, puddle on the bed.

The previous hour Dominick had spent tying me up, teasing me, and whispering dirty words into my ears. His long, slender fingers ran through my folds with the lightest of touches, his thumbs brushing my sensitive nipples repeatedly. His efforts to arouse me worked beyond comprehension, this being the result of him studying the exact ways to turn me on. I usually don't notice him observing me when I moan or orgasm, but during our slow lovemaking sessions the way he looks at me only builds my imminent release.