Dope, Dreams, and Dawn

I decided, hey why don't I go follow the boy of my dreams since he walked away from me after one sentence. No Ryder definitely wasn't my dream guy. I'll never date a player. I continued walking in the direction I thought he went in until I reached a long hallway. Did I mention this house was giant? Why is everyone rich but me? Of course just my luck. There were two ways to go at the end of the hallway. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right. Okay yes right. Always go right. I continued hesitantly down the oddly creepy hallway until I noticed someone laying down on the floor.

"Oh my god are you okay?" I said as I ran up to the person laying down.

He had a ski mask over his face and I immediately thought of the guys earlier I started to get up and try and run away, but he was too quick. He grabbed me by the shoulder and covered my mouth with his hand.

"You're coming with me." He said as he pulled me into an empty room to the left of us.

I tried to squirm from his grip, but it was no use he was too strong. He threw me onto the bed and he got on top of me. I started squirming again instinctively.

He whispered into my ear, "Princess, why are you trying to get away from me?"

"Shit Ryder you scared me I thought you were one of those guys from earlier."

"Aww, babe I'd never let anyone hurt you." He said as he pulled off his mask.

He pulled me closer and kissed me. A burning sensation at the touch of his lips was almost unbearable until I tasted the alcohol on his lips. I pulled away and pushed him off of me by his chest. Of course, he'd never kiss me when he was actually sober. He'd never like someone like me. What was I thinking? I sat up and pulled my knees to my chest in an effort to make myself look tiny. I noticed a bottle of vodka on the nightstand and grabbed it. I took a drink, and then another, and then another.

"What's up?" Ryder asked rubbing my shoulder. "Let's go dance!" He said as he stood up and stumbled. When the hell did he have the time to get drunk?

"Hey, Ryder I think we should go." 

"B-but I wanted to dance with my Princess!" He said as he turned around and pouted. which was honestly so cute. Then I remembered he'd never do this normally. He liked girls like Jessica, not me.

"We can dance tomorrow, don't worry." I said trying not to show that I was hurt because I knew we weren't going to dance tomorrow.

"Okay let's go." He said while grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the door as he opened it. I finally started to feel the multiple shots of vodka I had taken. Why am I so dumb? Now I can't drive

I pulled out my phone and ordered an Uber to pick us up at the house. I put my phone back into my clutch and Ryder grabbed my hand, probably just so he didn't loose me in the big crowd of drunk horny teenagers. I spotted Jessie talking to a guy and waved to her bye, she smiled and wiggled her eyebrows at me looking at Ryder to me. I giggled and kept walking behind Ryder. 

We escaped to the outside of the party and I took a deep breath of fresh air. I checked my phone and the Uber said it would be here in three minutes so I stood on the sidewalk with Ryder.

"Hey Em?" Ryder said while looking down at me

"Yeah?"

"I like you." He smiled.

I stared at him dumbfounded. Who would've thought that he would like somone like me. Believe it or not, I like him too.

"I like you too Ryder." I said blushing. I shivered and he pulled me closer.