chapter 4

Levi's POV

"Jean care to explain what happened?" I asked looking for home work for him. "Yes yes I do care." He said back looking out the window. "I don't want this bullshit Jean" I looked at him and gave him a stack of homework. "This is too much!" "I'll give you three weeks to finish all this" I sat back in my chair and watched him go through it. "Most of this is for math!" "Yep I know" I smirked "I looked at your grades and you were failing it so here's your extra work. Turn it all in on three weeks at your pass math" he groaned and took the papers and left.

"Eren! Come in here!" I said fixing my desk. He walked in and closed the door. "Yes sir?" "Can you clean the back of the class?" I saw him nod

I gave him the cleaning supplies I had and he went to the back on the class. Every time he went down I stared at his ass. "Hey eren come here for a minute." He looked at me putting the supplies on one of the desks and walked over to me. "Yes?" I grabbed his hand and pushed him into the wall. "Captain! What are you doing?!" "We both know that you like me brat" he blushed. "W-what n-no" he said and tried to push me away. "Don't deny it brat"

I kissed his neck while my hands slowly went down his sides. He shivered "c-captain..." "yes brat?" He locked the door. "Just In case" he smiled and smashed his lips into mine.

I moaned Into the kiss as my hands found his hips. He smiled into the kiss and licked my bottom lip wanted to enter my mouth. Of course I playfully deny it. He asked again until the tables have turned and my tongue was in his wet cavern.

He moaned into the kiss as I massaged his butt softly. I broke the kiss leaving a trail of saliva. I He moaned into the kiss as I massaged his butt softly. I broke the kiss leaving a trial of silva. I kissed along his jawline and down his neck. "Ow your jawline cut me" I chuckled and sucked lightly on his neck. He blushed and moaned when I found it. I knew this meant he was under my control for the rest of the day. I smirked and pushed him over to my desk. I slammed my hips into his teasing him and making him whimper my name. I pulled him up by the collar of his shirt and kissed him roughly. He looked down at me with lust in his eyes. "Be patient, I'm still playing with you" I said and moved my hips a little against his now hard dïck. He moaned and grabbed my shoulders. I pushed him down on my desk licking his neck where I left a hickey. I climbed on top and ripped off his shirt. Soon after, I attacked his collarbone and rubbed his nipples softly and slowly. He arched his back, bucking his hips into mine making us both groan. "You want me to go in with out preparing you?!" I asked/yelled at him. "If you have too." He said with a little frightened tone. "Do you want me that bad?" He nodded as I took off my shirt. He caressed my lightly toned chest. I backed up throwing mine and his pants to the side, getting back on top. it. I knew this meant he was under my control for the rest of the day. I smirked and pushed him over to my desk. I slammed my hips into his teasing him and making him whimper my name. I pulled him up by the collar of his shirt and kissed him roughly. He looked down at me with lust in his eyes. "Be patient, I'm still playing with you" I said and moved my hips a little against his now hard dïck. He moaned and grabbed my shoulders. I pushed him down on my desk licking his neck where I left a hickey. I climbed on top and ripped off his shirt. Soon after, I attacked his collarbone and rubbed his nipples softly and slowly. He arched his back, bucking his hips into mine making us both groan. "You want me to go in with out preparing you?!" I asked/yelled at him. "If you have too." He said with a little frightened tone. "Do you want me that bad?" He nodded as I took off my shirt. He caressed my lightly toned chest. I backed up throwing mine and his pants to the side, getting back on top.

I grabbed his chin, grinding slowly against him. He let out cute moans as my hand slowly went down his chest and into his boxers, pulling them down. He blushed and looked at me. I flipped him over and grabbed his ass with both of my hand, teasing his butt hole. His peachy ass twitched. I smiled then slid one finger in, then two more. He moaned out in pleasure and pain. "L-Levi!" He moan as I started to rub his length, teasing his tip. I slipped another finger in after some thrusts with the first three. He arched his back. "Ready?" He nodded and I flipped him back over. My dîck was already out, twitching and aching. His lined his ass with my length and pushed into him slowly. "Levi! I-it hurts!" I looked at him, tears from his beautiful green and blue eyes were flowing down his cheek. I slammed into him and lead down so we were face to face. He moaned out in pain. "T-take it out!" I kissed him trying to get his mind off o the pain. "I'm going to start moving ok?" I said once he stopped crying. He nodded. I slowly started to move in and out but got a little faster. He moaned out my name again and again with every thrust. "H-harder!" He said shyly. I smirked and slammed into him, obeying his command. He made a loud cry and grabbed my shoulders. That means I hit his prostate. With every thrust came a very loud, sexual moan. "I'm coming" He said trying to whisper into my ear. "I'm about to. We'll come together" he nodded. My thrust became much faster and hard. "I can't hold it!" He screamed. "Let it go" I said and grabbed his chin and brought him into another kiss. He came on mine and his chest. I kept thrusting and soon came into him. With a few little thrust, I came out of him. I laid beside the sleepy male. After we calmed our breathing, we both got changed. After that, Eren had left and went to his last class. I smiled at the way he walked.

Eren's POV

Damn my ass hurts. I thought as I walked to my last class. But it was awesome. I smiled at the thought and walked into the room.

I saw Jean doing his work from Levi and laughed quietly. He looked up "what are you laughing at gayer" he said annoyed and mad. "Oh nothing" I walked to my desk and let the day to continue. "What a day" I said as I smile.