Chapter 3

Eren's pov

"L-Levi" I groaned as my teacher rubbed his knee against my dick, that was in my tight jeans. "What do you want brat?" He whispered seductively into my ear making me shiver. "I-I want y-you sir" I replied back. "Are you sure you want me?" He kissed my neck. I nodded slowly as he lifted my head up and to the side to get a better angle of my neck.

Once he hit my weak spot on my neck, I let out a seductive moan and felt weak. He chuckled and pushed me backwards on his neatly done desk. He climbed on top of me and started to kiss me roughly. We kissed for about 3 minutes, which felt like forever, without air. I felt him slowly grind against me. I bucked my hips forward wanting more then just him teasing me. "Hungry are we?" He licked his lips and softly moved his hands down to the end of my shirt, lifting it up over my head. Hands tied back, Levi on top, him in full control, just turned me on so much then before.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I slowly opened my eyes, yawning, before turning off my alarm. I went to go change but when I put on my pants I saw my little friend, hard and hungry. I sighed and went to my bathroom and took care of it. I finished getting dressed and went into the kitchen where I saw mikasa making breakfast. "What's cooking mikasa?" "Beacon and eggs" she replied before looking at me. "Ooo that sound nice" I smiled and got my stuff ready. "They're ready eren" I heard her yell from the kitchen. "Ok I'm coming sis" I put my stuff by the door and walked towards the dinning room.

After eat I looked at the time. "Shoot! I'm going to be late" I grabbed my car keys and bag and ran out the door getting into my baby (car). I started it and drove to school. I parked and ran inside. When I looked at the time, I sighed. "1 minute late" I fast walked to gym and suddenly bumped into someone. "Oh sorry sir!" I bowed quickly before continuing to walk. I suddenly got stopped and shivers up and down my back. "OI you don't say sorry and leave just like that!" I turned around and was face to face with beautiful gray eyes. I blushed when I noticed the space between us. Only 4 feet apart. "oh captain Levi! How are you today?" He sighed and looked up at me. "I'm doing fine but why are you here early?" I looked at him in confusion. "What no I'm- shoot I'm--" "you have an hour until school really starts" I thought about it "maybe I was just to tired to realize that" I rubbed the back of my neck making my nervous laugh. *tch* "stupid brat." As he walked awake my eyes traveled down his back and to his butt. "Damn..." I said to myself and bit my lip. I sighed "what now?" I asked myself out loud and sat right by my locker.

I walked to professor Hanji's office and knocked on the door. It swung open and almost hit me. "Oh eren it's you! Why are you here so early?" "I wasn't thinking correctly and I-" she stopped me by pulling me into the room. "Never mind that hey professor?" She nodded "hm?" "Do you need any help?" "Oh yes! Yes I do eren thank you!" She gave me 3 boxes. "Can you unpack them and set them out on that table? And put the paper over there" I nodded and did exactly what she said. "Oi! four eyes! Where is the paper you needed to give me?" "Oh it's over there!" She pointed in my direction. I got chills when he walked my way and grabbed the papers from my hands. "Thanks brat" I looked at hanji and saw her with a camera. "Professor!" I said and blushed hiding my face. "Four eyes, when I come back that better be deleted." She nodded and smiled wide. "Yes sir!" She started laughing. "Shut it glasses" and with that, he left.

Time skip

"OI jaeger!" I heard Jean yell from the other side of the hall "What do you want horseface!" I yelled back.
"Where is it!?!"
"Where's what?"
"The car!"
"What car!"
"The car you stole"
"I didn't steal a car"
By now we were face to face not know what personal space was.
"Are you sure!"
"I didn't steal a car horse face!" I pushed him. "Yes you did it was the (car name)" "that's my car!" He shoved me. "That you stole." "I didn't steal any car!" He went for a punch but I dodged it and palmed him in the gut. He grunted "you little-!" "Guys stop!" I heard Armin call from in between us, pushing us away from each other "hey Armin stay out of this" I looked at him. "No! There will be no fights!" "Well then tell gayer here that he stole a car!" "Its jaeger not gayer horse face and I didn't steal a car!"

"What's going on here!" I hear professor (name) yell. "Jaeger here stole a car!" I looked at Jean. "I didn't steal a car! I bought it with my own money!" "Principle's office! Now! Both of you!" We got quiet and walked to the front office still pushing and shoving. I felt a hand on my back pushing me faster. When I saw Levi, I blushed and kept walking. I felt his hand go lower. "Brats? If I let you go to the office you'll fight again. But if I don't take you to the office, what would you do for me?" I blushed more. "I'll do anything" I said and I heard Jean sigh. "I'll do extra work" I saw Jean look at Captain levi. "Ok go wait in my room I'll be there in a minute, but you brat on the other hand." I saw Jean leave. When I looked back at Levi, he had a smirk. "What do you want to do for me brat?" I got scared. "I said I'll do anything" "anything?" I nodded.

To be continued XP
This chapter was written by LemonHead2 thanks