Chapter 2: First day part 2

Eren's pov

Everyone is on the line while some bald officer or something yelling to some students faces but luckily he skipped me. When he was infront of Armin, he yelled at his face asking for name and where he lives. So Armin also yelled, and surprisingly we were from the same district.

But one certain girl caught everyone's attention. She was eating a potato. So baldy (their teacher) went near her and asked why is she eating. She answered 'Because I'm hungry and i found a potato at the pantry', she looked around and cut the potato in half and reached it to baldy asking if he want the potato. Baldy looked touched but instead of reaching for it he headbutted her and made her run till dismissal.

Well we did nothing but introduce ourselves because it's the first day of school. So I quickly went inside Mikasa's car and went home, while she left again. I went inside the house and quickly took a shower and changed into my work clothes. Taking my car key, i went to my baby which is a black Convertible Maserati Granturismo. I went inside and starts the ignition. And drove to my work place which is 'Savage Men Male Strip Club' (this is a real strip club,I just searched). I parked at a spot which is reserved for me.

I entered using the employees door and went inside my changing room. I looked through my costumes picking one. The one that is mostly straps similar to my uniform but without the pants and shirt.

I heared a knock and my boss said through the door that im about to be on the stage, so i quickly went out of my room, and went up the stage behind the red curtains holding the pole that i have to dance on

I heared a knock and my boss said through the door that im about to be on the stage, so i quickly went out of my room, and went up the stage behind the red curtains holding the pole that i have to dance on. After a few minutes i heared the emcee said ''Now the one we've all been waiting for Jeagerbombastic'' and heard claps and whistles as the curtains open and that is when the music starts. I did rubber double elbow , iron x, marion amber, alegra box splits, rainbow marchenko, etc. Which made me earn loud claps, while dancing, my stare fixated on a certain person, he was so beautiful, he has gray eyes, raven colored hair, fair skin. But I suddenly saw proffesor Hanji beside him waving at me. I was surprised seeing Prof. Hanji at the back cause she is the principal at my new school, but i just shrugged it off cause from my first meeting with her I already knew that she is crazy. I finished my dance and the stage lights went off and i collected the money they threw at the stage, and went to my dressing room to change to my original clothes. After changing I put the money I collected from my performance, and my salary inside my bag. As I went out of my dressing room my boss went near me and praise my excelent performance today, as usual.

I went out of the bar and saw Hanji with the beautiful guy earlier at the parking lot. As i walk towards my baby (Car) I heard someone yelling my name, so i looked at who it is and saw Hanji.

"Hey Eren, you dance so well. Anyway this midget is Levi Ackerman." She said pointing at the beautiful guy i saw earlier

"Hello my name is Eren Jaeger ." I introduced myself to him

"I know brat, she told me earlier." He said sounding monotonously

"Eren he will be your adviser, he will be the one finalizing your grades." Hanji said

"O- ok well goodnight proffesor Hanji and Captain Levi, I'm gonna go now." I said as I enter my car and drove towards my house.

I was silent the whole time im driving thinking about Levi. Thinking about how I want to get fucked by Levi but I think uke Levi is better. I have been thinking of different positions I wanna do him and how much I wanna hear him moan my name seductively, and how I wanna make him cry for more. Little did I know I arrived at my house and when I looked down, I saw that I already have an erection. So I quickly went to my room and finished my business. Thinking about levi, I have cummed for about 15 times, which was very surprising for me. I cleaned my whole room leaving it spotless and took a bath. After taking a bath I lay down my bed tired, but im still thinking about Levi. I heared a knock and heard Mikasa saying she's home. I rolled over and took out my laptop logging in at Facebook browsing. I have 836 friend request 1334 messages and 2890 notifications. I looked through the friend requests and accepted all looked through the notifications and read all of my messages replying to each one.
I saw a pic and it says
''Twinkle twinkle Marco's dead
Petra fell and broke her neck
Levi lost his scouting team
Eren heared his mother's screams.
Twinkle twinkle Marco's dead
This show fucked me up my head."

I just stared at it speechless. When I looked at the comments there were good and bad. I got tired of looking at my Facebook so I logged out and recorded myself singing Intoxicated by Jovette Rivera

*starts recording*
"Hello guys today I'm going to sing Intoxicated by Jovette Rivera"

-song starts-

I'm begging you not to
But you always make me so breathless
How can i resist you
When you leave my heart being undressed

Ahhhh ohhhh ahhhhh

Haaahhh haaahh haaahhh

Tonight you're all mine
We're hiding from light sky
Do it all night
We're dancing hold me tight
Look me in the eyes
You're all mine
You're all mine

- song ends - *still recording*

"Thank you for watching I hope you like this video and please give a thumbs up and if you haven't subscribed yet, click the subscribe button and the bell down bellow. Jeagerbombastic out." I said infront of the camera and stopped recording. I edited the background and the opening and the closing. Then posted it at my youtube channel. After doing it I shut my laptop down and collapsed at my bed slowly drifting off to sleep, thinking of what will happen tommorow.

-To be continued