Dazai went outside leaving a blushing and stressed Chuuya there "If i go with him, i can just tell Kouyou nee that we had a project, and my face will eventually be better after two days then i could say that i fell from the stairs or something, that's the best solution !!" He tried to convince himself while trying in the same time to ignore the part that was telling him that he would be in a house alone with Dazai for two days and thinking about all the things that may happen "Stop that !!!!!!!!" He screamed to his mind but not like it would ever hear him.

Odasaku picked up instently :"Didn't i say to never skip classes again !"

"Wait, there is something more important ..." Dazai interrupted, hearing the silence on the other line, he carried on :"Can you spend the weekend somewhere else than at home ?"

"Why ?" His uncle asked irritatingly.

"Chuuya is coming ." The brunet answered honestly.

"What ? Already ?" Odasaku was really surprised :"Things escalated quickly, don't you think you're going too fast ?"

"It's not like that !" Dazai hushed :"I would love to but it's not like that, something happened and he got into a fight and he doesn't want you to see him in fear that you'll call his mother, i'll tell you the details later. Now i just need you to spend the weekend somewhere else ?"

"Is he hurt badly ?" The teacher asked seriously.

"No .." Dazai reassured him then suggested :"You can just go to Ango's place, he won't refuse if it's you ."

Odasaku was irritated but tried his best to stay calm :"And why would i want to spend a weekend in his place ?"

"To make out ?" Dazai could feel the other's anger just from the phone :"Just kidding, you tell him whatever you want just don't comeback home for the next two days, please Odasaku ?"

Hearing the other use the word 'please' that he rarely uses conviced Oda that his nephew was serious :"Okay ... but you will tell me everything later ."

"Okay ... promise" Dazai said :"Thank you, Odasaku."

"Don't thank me ..." Odasaku sighed then added :"And please no problems ..."

"Ah that i can't promise~" Dazai laughed and ended the call instently leaving his uncle super angry on the other side.

He entered the room to directly hear Chuuya ask :"What did he say ?"

Dazai smiled softly :"Let's go home, Chuuya~"

The ginger got up from his seat while blushing and looking away :"Are you sure ?"

"You don't have to ask !" The other answered the same time as he opened the door for him that's when he noticed something and didn't even realize when his hand was on the other's neck making him blush even more :"You aren't wearing your choker today ..."

"It ..." Chuuya started stuttering ... again ... :"... it was ripped off by one of those guys yesterday ..."

"Oh ..."

Chuuya wore his scarf and glasses and followed Dazai, no one could imagine how much he wanted to stop his imagination from thinking about them being in a house together, what if there wasn't another room and they had to sleep in the same one ? what if they had to sleep on the same bed ? What if the other tried to-

"Chuuya ..." Dazai called :"Let's go to that store~"

The redhead went out of his thoughts and looked to where the other was heading :"Accessories ?" He just followed him and that's when he found his paradise.

He instently went to look for the hats while Dazai went to search for what he wanted.

Chuuya tried almost all the hats there when Dazai bought what he wanted and came back, he felt really annoyed to notice one of the female workers standing beside Chuuya and telling him if the hats suit him or not while the other was smiling at her gently. Dazai sped up and went to stand between them while putting his arm around the smaller one's shoulders :"You look stunning, Chuuya~"

The other blushed instently and for some reason, even the girl blushed. Chuuya took off the hat and went to put it in it's place :"I .. really like it but i didn't take enough money with me thanks to someone, but i'm definitely coming back to buy it" he smiled to the worker.

Dazai moved again so that the other can't see her and took the hat to put it on Chuuya's head :"Just keep it~" then he pulled him and went to pay for it.

Chuuya used the hat to hide his blushing face while looking at the hand that was on his uninjured wrist :"Thank ... you ..."

*So ... next time will be in Odasaku's apart :^)
*Don't forget to tell me your thoughts and more fluff is coming~