Dazai grabbed Chuuya's wrist to stop him and the other made his best not to yell from pain :"Don't make a scene ..." Dazai whispered :"People are already staring "

"Let go of my wrist ! It hurts !!" Chuuya whispered back.

"Let's go somewhere else where we can be alone" Dazai looked around him and noticed a karaoke :"Let's go ."

Chuuya stared at him for a moment "he already saw me so ..." he decided to just follow him for now.

The second they set, Dazai asked :"Aren't you taking off your glasses ?"

"No ..." the other whispered weakly.

"Chuuya ..." Dazai used his most serious tone :"I already noticed the bruises so just tell me what happened ."

The redhead lifted the scarf he was wearing to hide his mouth and turned his head :"I just fell from the stairs ..." it obviously was a lie and Chuuya was so bad at lying.

"Chuuya ..." Dazai repeated impatiently but noticing that the other wasn't willing to talk, he grabbed his injured wrist earning a loud "ouch !" from the other, he still didn't loosen his grip :"I know you're lying so just tell me already !"

Chuuya averted his friend's gaze with no answer so the other just went to pull the scarf down then noticing that the other didn't stop him, he took off his glasses and his eyes widened instently :"Who did such a thing to you, Chuuya ?"

Even though he was hurt, Chuuya didn't feel the urge to cry. But hearing Dazai's tone and realizing that he actually saw him could just make him tear up :"Those sons of bitches made sure to turn my face to this and i don't even know who sent them ..."

The second he heared his words, Dazai remembered what he said to the bitch the other day :"It's her !"

"Who ?" Chuuya asked while trying to take his wrist off of he other's grip :"Can you loosen your grip a little, it hurts ..."

Dazai realized he still was grabbing the other's wrist tightly, he loosened his grip and answered :"It's the bitch, i don't believe she did such a thing just because i said you were more beautiful than her ..." he lifted his hand and brushed his fingers gently on the other's bruised face while giving him his most apologetic look :"I'm really sorry Chuuya, this is all my fault ..."

"No .." the other hushed :"It's her fault not yours besides ..." he tried his best to smile and reassure the other :"... i made sure they never comeback so stop with that expression, it doesn't suit you ..."

"Chuuya ..." the brunet whispered then remembered an important detail :"What did you tell your mother when she saw you ?!"

Chuuya realized he still didn't find some excuse for his mother :"She didn't comeback home yesterday so she didn't see me but ..." he grabbed his head with both his hands while resting his elbows on his knees :" ... i have no idea what i'm telling her this evening ..."

He looked so desperate that Dazai had to find a solution, the first thing he could think about was :"What about you spend the two next days at my place, it's the weekend so you can right ?"

"What ?!" Chuuya blushed instently and he knew way too well this wasn't the time to blush but not like he could control his body since Dazai showed up :"What about Oda-sensei ?" He was just finding excuses.

"He ..." Dazai started, he knew Odasaku would kill him for what he was going to say :"He won't spend the weekend there, he said he's going somewhere, i don't remember too well wait ... i'll just call him"