(38)The Royal Blue Treatment

Start from the beginning

She swayed up to me, her eyes confident and her smile small and hypnotic.

I couldn't move my muscles as her hand ran down my chest, playing with the rough hairs below my navel; and then it dunked down into my trunks and I nearly fell to my knees.

"Aurora..."

She was smiling now- like she knew something I didn't. I wanted to seize her, but she was in control, and I was intoxicated into a numb heap.

Aurora pushed me down with her to the sand and pounced onto me like a predator. I panted as she moved her hips to my groin and started her dance. I rolled my eyes back and let her lead.

The sky's gold was hypnotic as my vision blurred.

My hands clasped onto her hips and spurred them on, but she stopped after a few seconds of rapture and bit her lip. Aurora's voice was dripping with honey; "I don't have my ring anymore..."

I didn't have to ask her what she'd meant by that- I knew exactly what ring she was talking about.

Her virtue ring.

"Now!" I threw her onto the sand and quickly undid my trunks. I slid them down and savoured the look of pure pleasure she had as her eyes skimmed down. I ripped her bare and soon enough I found my lips smacking onto hers with impatience.

I didn't waste any time- I slid into her, hard and bothered; the sand sticking to our bodies and the waves running up to meet our hips.

I felt slightly numb as I rocked into her, the feeling of finally being inside her strangely... dead.

No matter- we groaned loudly, filling the beach with our cries.

I shouted her name, like a maniac.

A crazed, starved maniac.

Suddenly, Aurora pushed me away, her eyes wide and full of terror. I growled and pulled her into me, but she screamed with such fear that it knocked the air right out of my lungs.

"Get away! Get away! STOP! No!" The lilac sky broke with a crack of dark red.

My eyes widened at her fear and I tried to reassure her, the numbness in my body becoming oddly throbbing; "No, baby, wait! I thought you wanted it? Aurora, don't leave! I won't touch you! Aurora!"

She was running towards the trees, but my feet wouldn't move; "AURORA!"

I was left panting and hollow- she was afraid? She didn't want me? I thought she did... Gods, I don't want her to fear me! I don't want her to think I'm some disgusting man who forces woman to do his bidding.

Aurora...

"Watch out, friend."

I lifted my head. Poseidon grinned. He was standing next to me with a large cup of ale in his hand. I furrowed my brows, the sand was now grass and the ocean was replaced with a deep lake.

"You're in love."

I stood up, my knees still shaking. I shook my head in confusion. "No, I can't love."

He laughed. "Says who?"

I looked down, my usual black attire of leather and armour dark against the sunny meadow. I grabbed Poseidon by the collar; "Where's Aurora?"

He chuckled in his silly, relaxed manner, but it wasn't him who spoke; "Calm down, Thany. She's on her way to meet Apollo." Persephone said as she poured herself a glass of wine. The meadow on her side was covered in dark, wilting red roses.