(21)Lapis Lazuli Souls

Just a quick note- there seems to be some confusion with regards to whether or not Aurora and Thanatos actually did have sex or if he did enter her and the answer is no.

If you read carefully he never had the chance to. Some nasty explosion stopped them (^.*)

And now onto the aftermath....

'Our souls were born together, but time ripped us apart, but now I have you and you have me; and nothing can change that

'Our souls were born together, but time ripped us apart, but now I have you and you have me; and nothing can change that...'

Lapis Lazuli Souls

Thanatos immediately sprang back and grabbed my leg to pull me off of the bed

Thanatos immediately sprang back and grabbed my leg to pull me off of the bed. I grabbed the ring from my finger and threw it across the room and through the thick fog. We heard as it hit the opposite wall with a clang.

"What the fuck was that?"

Thanatos screamed loudly in anger; "A sensor mist! A fucking sensor mist! Zeus all mighty, Hera is such a- AH!" He suddenly picked up a vase from the table next to him and smashed it onto the floor. I yelped and dodged the pieces. Just then, a portal opened up in the foggy centre.

I quickly grabbed the sheets and wrapped myself as a flush of red ran to my cheeks.

Hermes stepped out with his golden winged boots and gold staff. I cringed at the scene. I was wrapped in a sheet; my cheeks red and my body slick from sweat. Thanatos was fuming beside me- his naked body on clear display; including his arousal. His muscled chest rippled as he breathed in hard and with considerable effort to keep himself from ripping up the god in front of him.

Thanatos was clenching his teeth and his jaw was locked making his words come out like a snarl; "Leave."

Hermes tried to avoid looking down as he chuckled nervously and tapped his staff against his head; "Sorry for the interruption, but um... Well, I'm sure you know why I'm here."

"Get. Out." Thanatos was livid.

I looked back and forth between the two gods until Hermes cleared his throat and said; "Of course. Just don't um...do it again, alright?"