Good bye..

Two days had passed since the fall of the Tower of Heaven and the demise of Jellal Fernandes. Gray, Juvia and Lucy had gone back to Fairy Tail after Erza had disappeared figuring out she had gone with Natsu. Simon had went on his way saying he had someone to reunite with while Wally and Milliana decided to travel together.

The trio had come back to the guild to the news that Levy, Droy and Jet had woken up. Gray told Master Makarov of Natsu's appearance and Erza's disappearance.

The Master told Gray "I don't think we'll see them very soon" he said smiling sadly.

The whole guild had been asking where the knight was while Mira look really depressed because she knew where she was right now, her gut could feel it (She's doing it with him probably, that red head slut)

"Is everything pack?" asked Natsu while carrying a box full with Erza's armors on his shoulder.

"Almost everything there is only Hinami-chan's toys and we're done here" said Erza packing some plushy bears and other things that belong to Hinami "Oh, there is also the books" she said not noticing the flinch Natsu gave.

"I'll go get them" he said and she nodded closing a box with all of Hinami's toys before turning around to see the smiling Natsu.

"You need to tell me what they are about, I can't understand them" she said and he nodded.

He walked to her room putting the box down and taking the trunk from under the bed opening it and taking the two books from the inside of the trunk. He grabbed them in his hands before putting the brown one on the box with Erza's armors.

He kept looking at the blue one with a soft loving gaze.

"What does LUX means?" said Erza from behind him while reading the title of the book and raising an eye brow at Natsu who didn't looked at her and only kept looking at the book while stroking the top.

"It means Light" he said to her and she hmmm him.

Natsu put the book inside the box with brown one before lifting it in his shoulder and taking the box Erza was carrying and putting it on his other shoulder "Why don't you go ahead while I drop this home and then bring Hinami here so she can bid her farewells" he said and she nodded.

"You should go, they really miss you, you know" she said to him while leaning on the doorstep "It wouldn't hurt you to at least say hello and good bye" she said smiling sadly at him.

"I will" he said before disappearing in a burst of flames.

Erza sighed (Great Erza) she thought sarcastically (Just one day back and you're already pushing him around, the perfect way for he to never leave you again)

She walked towards the door of her house "I guess I should go and say good bye" she said stepping out of the house with a loving smile. Despite everything she was the happiest she's ever been in her life.

2

"Daddy" shouted Hinami as she run towards her father with her hands in the air while Natsu put the boxes in the floor and catching her before spinning her around with her hands in the air squealing.

Natsu put her head on his shoulder with her giggling. She rubbed her cheeks against his neck smiling softly and feeling the warm of her father.

She look him in the eyes and smiled as she watched his pink hair, the one she had inherited. The loving onyx eyes on her blushing cheeks.

"Where is mommy, daddy?" she asked him and he smiled.

"She's saying good bye to the guys in Fairy Tail" he said and he noticed her sad look "Do you want to say good bye too?" he asked her and she nodded eagerly.