Siblings

William Walker was an accomplished man. He was a handsome man with his brown hair, his blue sapphire eyes and his tone body that had made women chase him in his young years. His parents had always told him he should have been a model and live surrounded by beautiful women that lusted after him but instead he had study business management and had invested in the industry of fishing making a big empire with his fleet of loyal fisherman who work for him and in return he pay them back with a rich salary. His workers respect him and he respected them back.

As one of ten richest men in all Fiore he could anything he wanted but instead he had chosen to live a simple life in a normal house with his wife and three kids while managing his business from his office in his house permitting him to spend more time with his family, and now at the age of thirty eight he could say that he was a happy man with all the love he had in his life.

William Walker lifted his gaze to see his beautiful wife playing in the beach with his kids. He felt himself getting aroused as he watch her gorgeous breasts bounce when she threw water at their kids who threw water back at her making her luscious blonde hair stick to her back shoulders when it became completely soak. Their kids laugh as she pouted and launch herself at them, tackling them to the water, all laughing.

Lorene Walker his wife, a childhood friend who had been in love with him since they were five years old. He noticed her when he stop thinking that all the girls were gross and whinny, a stage every boy when through in his childhood. They had started dating pretty early, thirteen. Then he had moved to Crocus against his parents' wishes to study and she had followed him, wanting to be with him and also study to be a chef. They had married at the age of twenty and bought a house in Hargeon near to the port where his fleet is. One year later they had their first child, Brandon who was now seventeen years old and wants to follow in his footsteps and run his business. Their second child came two years, a girl name Yuki after Lorene's grandmother, she now had fifteen years old and wants to be a clothes designer, she have their full approval. Then came his youngest child, Kazuto Walker, a boy of thirteen now who had the most adorable crush on Erza 'Titania' Scarlet and like the famous knight wanted to be a mage of Fairy Tail. Never in his life had he seen his youngest son more heartbroken that when he had found out that his idol was pregnant meaning that his already slim changes to be with his crush became impossible.

His brother Michael who was laying in the sand next to him turn to look at him smiling "Thank you for organizing this Bran, we really need this" he said putting his hand on his shoulder.

William smiled at him "Hey, you know I would do anything to help you Michael" He said to him making his brother look at the ground.

"I promise I will pay you my part of this trip as soon as I find a job Bran" he said before he put his hand on Michael's shoulder in support.

"You don't have to worry about that, you're my little brother and I promise mom that I would take of you no matter what" Brandon said to him making him look at me in a mix of shame and gratefulness "And you don't have to worry about the job as well"

He look confused for a moment "What do you mean?"

"I mean that from now on you're the second in command of my business" said Brandon to his brother who widen his eyes and tear up a little.

"Bran... Thank you" he said to Brandon who smiled back before standing up, his brother following him "I don't how to pay you for all you've done for me

"You don't need to worry about that right now" Said Brandon before tilting his head in a certain direction "Right now all you need to worry is about fixing things with her" both men turn to look at the direction and saw Michael's wife, Scarlett Walker playing with their single kid