Acts of War

"Man, this is really boring" said a man sitting in a table with some of his fellow guild mates as they all drink beer and laugh when someone made an occasional joke "I want to fight someone" whined the man as he took a big gulp of his mug.

"Stop complaining, the Master told us we are forbidden to leave the guild until he tell us to" said a man next to him. This man was sporting a several blush on his cheeks because of all the alcohol he had consumed.

Another man banged his hand against the table "I want to fuck some girl, I feel like my dick is going to burst if I don't put it inside some sweet pussy right now" said the man as he move his hand in a spanking motion in front of him.

The whole guild hall exploded in laughter at the man comment.

"Well we all aren't as lucky as that one over there who got to fuck a fairy" said the man while pointing to the lonesome man sitting in a table while eating spoons. The man had an iron hook in the place where his right hand should be and his face showed solace.

Another man put a hand on the drunk man's shoulder "Hey are you crazy? Don't bother him, he'll probably kill you after what happened to him" said the man trying to get his mate to sit down but the man resisted.

The drunk approached Gajeel and put a friendly hand over his shoulders while swinging his beer in the air accidentantly getting some of it in Gajeel's face "Hey, Gajeel, why don't you tell us how it was to take a fairy's virginity? It must have felt real good since you lose a hand because of it" said the man laughing and making the whole hall silent as he continue to talk to the former volatile man "I would too give my hand to fuck one of those sexy whores, especially if it was Titania, she might not be a virgin but damn is that ass hot, and don't even get me started on those gigantic tits of hers they are the most fuckable pair of boobs in all Fiore, right guys?" he asked looking at his mates who just looked back at him nervously.

Gajeel just took a drink of his beer and turn towards the man "Why don't you shut the fuck up?" he said before stabbing the man in the left eye with his hook and went back to drinking.

The man screamed and screamed while putting his hands over his wounded eye.

Gajeel pointed to the table where the screaming man friends were sited "You fuckers take your funny friend to the infirmary before I cut his tongue" said Gajeel right before finishing his beer. He stood up and went upstairs to the second floor of the guild hall.

He looked at the hook in his hand. It has been attached to him two hours ago when he returned to the guild with the message for the Master.

He analyzed the iron appendage before feeling himself starting to tremble at the memory of the night before.

His eyes water a little, a thing he wouldn't normally do but he could say that last night experience had change him completely. He feels more vulnerable, more insecure. He feels like a sheep instead of a powerful dragon. He felt pain for the first time in his life and it had change his view of the world.

(I need to be more careful if I want to survive this, to survive to him)

His mind started panicking at the memory of that grin on his face, the way the flames burned against his late hand and the total fear he felt when the Salamander spoke.

(I don't to go through that again, to feel so weak and helpless)

He took a deep breath and felt the confidence coming back to him "With Master, the elemental four and myself we can bring him down, I know we can and then I will make him feel like I felt"

But just as his heart started calming down something made it beat at a hundred beats per second.

BOOOOOOOMMMMM!