I Love You

"NNNNNNNAAAAAATTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUU" screamed a squeaky voice from the sky.

The hooded man turned to look up before a blue projectile crashed right into his chest making him fall to the ground. His cloak suddenly was wet as he fell into the sand.

"Onii-sama [Big Brother]" said Yukino coming to him worried before stopping on her tracks completely shocked at what she was seeing.

There was a blue cat wailing and crying while nuzzling its left cheek on Natsu's chest.

"Aouch" said Natsu rubbing his head as he lifted his it up so he could see what hit had him.

(I was too into my plan that I loss awareness of everything else for a moment)

"What the hell happen-" he said before his words left his mouth as he saw the big and teary eyes of his old friend "Happy?" he asked surprise and then the recognizable smell of fish hit his nose and he smiled "Hey buddy, you caught me unprepared" he said rubbing Happy's head.

"Naaattttssssuuuuuu" wailed the cat while trying to hug Natsu with his little arms. Natsu hugged him before standing up with the little cat in his arms still crying.

Natsu smiled softly looking at Happy with love "I missed you too partner" he said and Happy look up and gave him a teary smile before putting his head back on Natsu's chest who hug him protectively.

Natsu turned to look at Yukino who shock by the sudden change of events, They have just arrive and were only recuperating when a flying and a screaming cat crashed into her Onii-sama [Big Brother] without them sensing it.

"O-Onii-sama [B-Big Brother], why is a talking cat hugging you? And since when do cats talk?" she asked pointing a shaking finger at the cat who was no longer crying but didn't appear to be letting go of Natsu anytime soon.

2

"Juvia?" asked Gray approaching her and putting his hand on her shoulder making her jump but shrink more "What happened?" he said worried.

"H-Hinami-chan... Hinami-chan died" she said and they all widened their eyes.

3

Erza's eyes were wide as she sat in the floor completely shock of the person standing in front of her. The pink hair flowing from one side to the other as Fire envelope its body like a second skin.

"Wha-t-t a-are y-you d-d-doing h-h-here?" asked Erza while her left hand reach towards the person shoulder who turn back to her smiling gently.

4

"Entei no Yoroi [Flame Empress Armor]" Erza put the flame sword in front of her. The blade was red, it had little fire patterns all over the handle and in the tip of the blade was the head of a dragon throwing flames. In the middle of the handle was a little red crystal.

5

His vision was turning black and he couldn't feel his body anymore.

6

She wouldn't cry, not until the responsible was dead.

(I'll kill you for this Jellal)

7

"Sir, we are ready to launch the Etherion"