Confessions

Marks POV

After running after Chica for a while, she finally stopped and was sitting next to someone. I immediately realised who she was sitting with. It was the one person I knew with bright green hair and blue eyes. It was Jack but his eyes were red... Had he been.. Crying?

He stood up and gently handed me Chicas bright pink, leather lead. Our hands slightly touched and sparks went of in my heart and I got butterflies.

He whispered someone so quietly that I could hear and he grabbed my hands.

Jack's POV

I gave Mark Chicas pink lead and our hands slightly touched as I handed him the lead. I felt a massive spark in my heart and developed butterflies. This is the perfect moment for me to confess my feelings.
"It's now or never." I whispered very quietly so Mark couldn't hear what I said and took his hands into mine.

He looked at me with a confused look on his face and I just smiled at him. This moment just seemed... perfect. I took in a deep breath and sighed.
"Mark, I can't explain how I feel about you. Your smile can light up my day, your eyes glisten in the sun when you are happy and your hair could light a fire in my heart. There is only one thing I can say to you is that, I love you Mark Edward Fischbach and I don't care what you say... "

Mark's POV

I can't take it anymore. Jack just confessed to have feelings for me like I have for him.

I soon cut him off by gently cupping my hands around his pink, chubby cheeks, stroking away the single tear that fell down his cheek.

Slowly I brought his face closer to mine and...