Another Meeting

Marks POV

It has been a few months since I met Jack. We chat daily but there is one thing I haven't told Jack. I love Jack. The way his bright green hair flows in the wind and how his eyes sparkle in the sun. I took in a deep breath and and sadly grabbed Chica and attached her lead to her collar and took out for a walk in the shimmering sun.

About half way through the walk, Chica suddenly started barking at something I couldn't see. She also started to pick up the pace and walk faster.
"Chica, slow down girl. What's the rush?"
I asked her not getting any response from her. She began to get faster until I couldn't keep up with her and I managed to accidentally let go of her lead.

She started to run of into the distance and I quickly started to run after her, not knowing where she was going.

Jack's POV

I need to tell Mark about for my feelings for him soon or else I feel like I am going to explode. I sat in my apartment contemplating whether to tell him today about my feelings. My eyes were bright red from crying and there were a few tear marks on my face. I quickly wiped them away.

I had to go to the local shop to get some groceries and the nearest supermarket was about half a mile away so as I didn't have a car and couldn't drive, I decided to walk down to the shop.

About half way through my walk to the shop, I heard a dog bark and run up to me. I got down to stroke it and check what it was called and I was shocked at the name. It said 'Chica'. This was Mark's dog that he had mentioned and it also had his phone number on the back of the tag.

A few minutes after I found Chica, I heard footsteps coming towards me and looked up to see Mark.

Oh shit...