Date Night

Jacks POV

I never knew that Mark could sing like he did. His voice was absolutely amazing. His voice is like an angels.

As soon as we reached the restaurant, Mark parked his BMW in the car park and got out of the car. He came around my side of the car and opened the door for me and grabbed my hand and helped me out of the car.
"Thank you kind sir" I said in a very posh accent. Mark nodded his head as he locked up the car.

He walked back over to where I was standing and took my hand into his and we walked hand in hand into the restaurant.

We walked into the restaurant and I gasped. It looked beautiful. The colours were amazing and there was beautiful lighting over the tables.

Mark came back with some menus he had took from the waiter and led me over to the table.

It was lovely what Mark had done so far and when we got to the table I was absolutely shocked at what I saw. The table was by a window where you could look out and see the stars in the moonlit sky. There was a bunch of red roses on the table and there was a bottle of red wine in the middle of the table.

I looked over at Mark to see him with a massive smile on his face. I walked over to him, cupped his face and passionately kissed him. I pulled away with a massive smile on my face.
"Thank you Mark." I whispered in his ear.
"You're welcome Sean" He whispered back.

We walked over to the table and he pulled out the chair for me and I sat down. He walked around to his side of the table and sat down in his chair. He poured me and him a glass of wine. We sat there talking until the blue - haired man came over to take our orders.

After we had received our meals and had ate, Mark paid for the expensive meal and we decided to walk back to the car.

"Jack, the reason I asked on this date was if you wanted to be my boyfriend?"
Mark asked shyly as if he was scared I was going to reject him.
"Of course I will Mark." I said, getting his attention. He looked at me and leaned in kissing me passionately.

After a few minutes and an intense make out session, we decided it would be a good idea to back to his house so we could continue what we had started...