"For fuck's sake-" Lance facepalmed, "Another question, how do you know of Keith?"

"Are you forgetting you two fought at some point? Anyways- the twins speak of him a lot, they call him your husband." Emily's responses were straight to the point and honestly, Lance was offended that the twins couldn't keep their mouths shut. At least Shiro didn't know the two were a thing- that was the last person he wanted to find out. Emily yawned, "Have fun though, I'm going back to sleep. Mama goes to work at 4 so just be sure you're home before then."

"Will do, thanks for not ratting me out Em, Goodnight." Lance said, opening the front door as the younger sibling made her way towards the stairs, "Yeah, I'm just too tired. Night Lance."

Lance left in a hurry after that, quickly driving over to his boyfriend's place. Keith yawned as he sat outside on the steps that led up to his apartment, looking up each time a car drove by. He had been waiting for Lance for at least 20 minutes now and he had began to wonder if his boyfriend got caught trying to sneak out. He yawned to himself before he heard a door from behind him open, jumping up quickly to only see that it was Rolo, one of Thace's friends.

"Hey Keith, haven't seen you in awhile."

"Yeah, I'm in huge trouble still." Keith lied, sitting back down on the stairs. Rolo rolled his eyes, "Don't tell me you let your older brother boss you around-"

"I don't. He just thinks that I make stupid decisions and looks out for me- like all the time. What are you doing out here?"

"I should be asking you the same thing." Rolo mumbled, taking a seat next to Keith with a grin on his face. Keith shrugged his shoulders, "I'm waiting for someone."

"Well, I'm here now." Rolo laughed softly before he was punched on his arm. Keith sighed, "Very funny but this person is my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Rolo asked, lighting up his cigarette as he looked at Keith. The boy nodded his head, "Yeah- is that a problem?"

"No, not at all. I've had a few boyfriends myself awhile back."

"Oh-" Keith didn't know what to say, he wasn't quite comfortable sitting there with a stranger (even though they have spoken before). Rolo laughed, "You seem surprised."

"Not really, just- I didn't think you'd swing that way. Thace seems like the time to have 'chicks over dicks' friends."

"Oh honey, I swing which ever way I want." Rolo inhaled from the cigarette once again before exhaling, "You're pretty funny, kid."

"Thanks-" Just then, Lance appeared in front of the two. Keith grinned when he saw his boyfriend. He was quick to intertwine their fingers, "It was nice speaking to you, I'll see you around, Rolo."

Keith began to lead Lance away from his apartment building, "Thank god, that was so awkward."

"What do you mean? It didn't seem like it."

"It was! I only spoke to the guy once, Lance. He's seems a bit sketchy if you ask me."

"Uh huh," Lance crossed his arms, "You two got along just fine though. I mean he does 'swing which ever way he wants' so-"

"Lance!" Keith groaned, of course his boyfriend was the type to throw a jealous fit. Lance began walking back to his truck, the shorter male following right behind him, "Now you're just being petty-"

"I'm not-" Lance was cut off when the hood of his jacket was yanked backwards, forcing him to turn around and meet eyes with his boyfriend. Keith frowned for a second or two, almost as if he was contemplating something. Nothing was said so Lance began to move his face away, but suddenly Keith cupped his cheeks gently, pulling the boy close to his face.