Cracking Like Old Ice

Start from the beginning

"I know what you're thinking" said Natsu interrupting her thoughts "And you're wrong"

He took a deep breath before continuing "I have done terrible things to other people but I don't regret them because they were even worse people than me and I feel they were the right thing to do at the time"

"What I regret is the times that I didn't do what I should have done, I just stood there and watch others suffer because of my weakness and those are the ones that haunt me every night" he said looking at Mirajane gorgeous face "But that also isn't the reason why I never came back"

"Then what is it?" asked Porlyusica leaning closer to the young man next to her.

"While I was travelling I discovered some things about my past, about my real family, about who I am and about what my purpose in this world is" he said his hair covering his eyes while his hand left Mirajane's cheek.

"And I won't be able to complete that purpose if I stay here in Fairy Tail and goof around with my friends" he said looking at the mage medic "So until I do what have to do I won't be able to comeback"

"Then why are you here?" asked the medic understanding his reasons.

"Erza and Gray took someone important from me and I want you to help me retrieve her without them finding out I'm here" said Natsu to her making her narrow her eyes.

"If they took this person it must have been for a reason so I hope you understand that what you're asking of me could be consider treason" said the medic

"I understand this is a difficult request for you so I am willing to do anything you ask of me as long as it doesn't affect my purpose" Natsu stood up before extending his hand towards her "Do we have a deal?"

She nodded and shook his hand also standing up "We have a deal"

"So what do you want me to do?" asked Natsu to her.

"I want you to help me bring her back" said Porlyusica pointing at Mirajane unconscious body.

Natsu nodded "What do I need to do?" he asked to her.

"Make her remember" she said to him.

"How do I do that?" he asked to her while tilting his head to the side in a cute expression making the old medic giggle.

(There's still some of the old Natsu in there)

"You must do something that will remind her of the things she forgot, it must be something special, a certain action that marked her life" she said to him.

"But how would she know I'm doing it if she is unconscious?" he asked feeling the most confused he had felt in three years.

(Medicine isn't my strong side)

"You must transfer the feeling from that event from that trough your magic" she said making Natsu eyes lighten in understanding.

(Stay with me) he remembered a memory

"Then I know exactly what to do" he said before he lay next to Mirajane and embracing her gently, putting her head against his chest.

Porlyusica felt the temperature of the room raised as Natsu uses his magic to increase the heat of his body.

He put his mouth next to her ear and whispered "You won't ever be cold again as long as I'm here"

Mira's eyes twitched.

3

She opened her eyes wide and look at the white ceiling of her room that remind her of someone of her past that she had forgotten. The ceiling was whiter than the clouds it look almost like snow but more pure. It remind her of death for some reason.