Chapter 3

Chap 3.

"So, when do you start tutoring him?" Hunter asked as we pulled into the drive way.

"Probably tomorrow after school," I answered putting the car in park and grabbing my backpack.

"And when did you say Jackson was coming home?" Hayden asked following Hunter and I to the door.

"I'm not sure. You know you can text him yourself," I suggested heading inside towards the kitchen to grab a snack.

"I'll be in my room doing homework," Hunter said after snagging a bag of chips.

Hayden plopped down on the living room couch and began channel surfing before settling on Family Guy.

After walking back and forth between the pantry and the fridge a few times, I finally decided on some yogurt and fruit for a snack. Once I had my snack made, I headed back to my room to start on my homework.

My room was pretty much your typical 17-year-old girls room

My room was pretty much your typical 17-year-old girls room. It was decorated with a light blue paint color and a few posters of some of my favorite movies and bands. I looked over my bed at my most prized possession. My personally autographed poster of Captain America aka my celebrity crush Chris Evans.

In the corner adjacent to my bed, was my TV surrounded by bookshelves. The bookshelves were filled with some of my favorite books and many more that I have yet to open. I closed my door that was filled with pictures of many memories and white string lights draped on the edges of the door.

I walked over to turn my TV on and went to cue up my Netflix. I clicked play on the episode of Pretty Little Liars that I started last night. After watching the finale last week, I was having Spoby withdrawals so I decided to rewatch the series.

I finished up my yogurt and fruit just as the theme song started up. After browsing on Twitter for a while I finally decided it was time to start on some homework.

I grabbed my laptop and opened the essay for AP Lit that had started on last night and was just finishing up my rough draft as I heard Sam Hunt's beautiful voice go off. I snagged my phone just as I saw Zoey's name pop up on the screen. I paused my Netflix and put Zoey on speaker.

"Hey girl," I said.

"You still owe me details missy," Zoey demanded.

"Details?" I asked pretending to be oblivious even though I knew exactly about what.

"Oh, don't play dumb! About tutoring Grayson Scott!" she shouted.

"You know you can just call him Grayson, right?" I question getting tired of hearing his full name.

"Yeah but just Grayson doesn't sound as cool as Grayson Scott," Zoe explains, "and you're still not spilling details!"

"What else is there to spill? The only thing I didn't tell you was that we set up our first tutoring session for tomorrow after school," I answer.