Chapter Fifty-Eight

Start from the beginning

"Wouldn't be the first time," I hear Edward mumble.

"What?" Tia raises a brow.

"Nothing," Edward raises his voice, "shit."

I sit in the back trying to ignore their bickering. I pull out my headphones and pull them into my phone. Nobody besides myself know this, but I to listen to the 1975. I never really told Harry or Edward I had the same taste I music as them because I fear they won't believe me. So I just keep it to myself and enjoy the soothing music. Falling for You comes on and my thoughts are immediately taken to Veronica. God I miss her so much.

Edwards POV

"And I'm tired of you always fucking giving me shit about my dad," Tia continues to nag about how much I piss her off.

"Well if you'd just fucking tell your shit dad to leave me the fuck alone and stop judging me for my appearance," I walk behind her into the house, "I wouldn't have to fucking open my mouth."

"Well maybe you shouldn't open it at all," she comes back and yells at me.

"Oh so that's how it's gonna be," I laugh, "were going to fight."

"We've been fighting since you got into the damn car!" she yells and goes upstairs as I follow.

"We weren't fighting, we were arguing," I shout.

"What's the fucking difference," her hands fly in the air and groans.

"I don't fucking know?" I roll my eyes, "their two different words. I'm sure they each mean something else."

"How the hell did you make it to year 12," she sighs and walks into my room.

"I have a genius brother, that's how," I attempt a joke but keep a serious tone.

"You're so fucking insane," she holds the bridge of her nose and shakes her head, "why are you such a fucking lunatic. You literally give me chest pains."

"You make me that way," I lay on the bed and she stands there expecting me to come to her. I don't, and lay there scrolling through my phone.

"I hate you," her voice becomes a whisper. I lock my phone to look up and stare at her.

"Yeah well I hate you too," I lay my head back down and I hear shuffling. I look up and her hair is down, sweater and shoes are off as she takes a seat on the floor.

"I hope you fall off the fucking balcony," she crosses her legs and I laugh.

"Fuck you Tia," I mumble and unlock my phone again.

"And I hope you burn in hell," she giggles, "burn in hell with the rest of the sluts you slept with while I was away."

"Don't even start," I can't even focus on shit when she does this. She used to always insult me and give me shit about how big of an asshole I am. After I literally wanted to strangle her, the way she talked turned me on.

"It's true," her voice cracks. I sit up and watch her while she sits there on the floor, "and i'll have you know that you weren't the only one having one night stands."

"Tia, I swear don't fucking piss me off," I warn her.

"What? Are you jealous?" she smirks, "jealous because another man had his hands all over me. Digging into me, making my back rise and my eyes go completely white while I-"

"Fuck! Shut the fuck up!" I cover my ears. I can't handle her saying that. Even if she's lying, I can't stand listening to her tell me someone else touched her.