Chapter 56

Hi All!

I am here finally...
Could not stay away longer...
And thankfully my daughter is being kind to me today and spared me sometime to dedicate it to my lovely readers...
Thank her for that...
Else she is gonna be super angry😜

So here....let's get back to IKNMP

----------

That night the unnamed file was renamed as 'Meri Zindagaani Ki Kahani' and was protected by a password, the password was none other than the name of the owner of her heart.

Two days later when Subbu didnt turn up for the wedding, only then did she realise she had been ditched. She had waited confidently, assuring everyone that he will come, no matter what. But when her father showed her the message he received from Subbu, hell broke loose on her. She then knew that she had been trapped to lose her virginity to the most undeserving person.

What had she not given up for this alliance? Her happiness, her love, her virginity, her honor, all of them was sacrificed for a relationship that was never going to work. She didn't have any strength left in her to fight when her parents denied to believe her and didn't give her a chance to explain.

Moreover what would she fight for?
She had nothing left, she had lost everything. She had lost her will to live too but she chose not to end her life with her own hands as the kids at CSDC considered her their role model. If she opted for suicide, she knew she would be setting a bad example for them.

Only for them, she lived but no better than a corpse. A month later, she discovered she was carrying a life within her which in turn reinstilled life in her.

The thought of leaving her house had not occurred to her, until her mother noticed the symptoms of her pregnancy and her father cunningly got a Gynaec home to check on her. Ishita was infuriated by her father's act and she refused to get the check-up done.

Having thrown the doctor out of their house, she turned towards her parents and boldly announced about her pregnancy.

"Ayyoyyo! Kiska paap leke ghoom rahi hai ye ladki" Mrs.Iyer held her head in both the hands and slumped on a chair.

"Aur kiska? Usi Raman Bhalla ka!" Assumed Mr.Iyer.

"Kaash....." exclaimed Ishita looking into his eyes "Kaash Raman Bhalla ka hota, toh mai seena thok kar sabko batati ke ye bachha kiska hai"

"Tujhe lagta hai aisa kehne se mai maanlunga ke is bachhe ka baap Raman Bhalla nahi hai" Mr.Iyer argued.

"Aapke maanne ya na maanne se sach nahi badlega" she replied undeterred.

"Aisa hai toh bata sach kya hai? Koun hai iska baap?" He demanded.

"Jo is bachhe ke wajood ka zimmedaar hai, woh baap kehlane layaq nahi. Aur mai nahi chahti ke us admi ka saaya bhi mere bachhe par pade, isliye mai nahi batana chahti ke woh koun hai" she declared.

"Ye sab heele bahane hain sach ko chupane keliye. Maan kyun nahi leti ke Raman Bhalla hi iska baap hai" he was adamant.

Before Ishita could reply, Mrs.Iyer intervened "Ye sab chodo. Koun iska baap hai ye jaanna zaruri nahi hai. Sabse pehle ye zaruri hai ke hum is paap ke bojh se chutkara haasil karein"