Chapter 33

Hi All!

Jalte Diye
From: Prem Ratan Dhan Payo

Dedicated to itspankhuri

A lot of memories attached with this song n u

PS: Return If Possible

-------

The memory of the blurry vision made her tremble.

The empty stomach made her dizzy.

She decided to keep her fears and apprehensions aside and deck herself up to fulfil the promise she had made to her husband and urge him to keep the promise he made to her.

How she wished it was their first night of togetherness! 

Aaj Agar Milan Ki Raat Hoti

She tried recalling the night they must have sealed their relationship in the divinest way. If only, she remembered that night, those unforgettable moments she had forgotten! She frowned.

Jaane Kya Baat Hoti

'Toh kya?' she chided herself. 

Yes she did not remember about that night. Big deal? 

Agreed....it is a big deal. So what?

Toh Kya Baat Hoti  

She still could relive those moments and tonight she would live them to the fullest and make sure she remembers it forever, she was determined. As long as they were together, there was no place for regrets, she thought.

'I cannot wait but will wait, for tonight, when our room will be filled with your husky moans for me and my passionate love for you'

His voice echoed in her ears making her nervous and excited at the same time. She had heard that when you are in love, sparks fly.

Sunte Hain Jab Pyar Ho Toh
Diye Jal Uthte Hain

Right now, when she sat in front of the mirror, she could witness it happening. Her body had warmed up, her mind flickered with feverish thoughts and her eyes reflected a glint she had never seen before.

Tan Mein Mann Mein
Aur Nayan Mein
Diye Jal Uthte Hain 

Donning a red colour lehenga, paired with a copper coloured choli and red dupatta, minimal make-up, a simple neck piece, a maang teeka, a dozen of red bangles between 2 broad golden kangans on each hand, shimmery golden anklets, she looked at her
reflection in the mirror with a content smile and waited impatiently for the man she had put in all her efforts for.

Aaja Piya Aaja
Tere Hi Tere Hi Liye
Jalte Diye

"Kahan rehgaye?" she wondered looking at the clock. 

She picked her phone to dial his number and just in time his name flashed on the screen as if he had sensed her impatience. A huge grin plastered her face as she answered the call "Kahan rehgaye Raman?" she began complaining.