Chapter 15

Hi All!!!

Kya hua? Aise kyun dekh rahe ho? 🤕

Pata hai...pata hai...Ye jaanne ki jaldi hai na ke woh LADY akhir hai koun?

Fikr not! Is update me woh raaz toh khul hi jaayega...Baaki raaz khule na khule 😜

Now no more bakbak...
Seedha jumping to update...

But before that how can I forget the dedications.... I guess I am done dedicating the chapter to all my silent readers... so now back to the talkative ones
Chapter dedicated to Ashmiachoos and diya_dd

⚠Caution: Toooooo much melodrama ahead

-----------

"Tum!?" Was the only word spoken when the two pair of eyes looked into each other, one with fury and the other with fear.

The image of 'Perfect Life' Raman had seen this morning came crashing down to the ground the moment his eyes fell on the live image of the woman standing in front of him.

This very morning he rejoiced that his life was now moving on a smooth and well-constructed path with no speed breakers ahead but sadly he had failed to read the caution boards that asked him to beware of the stormy weather of the past that could come anywhere anytime making the trip horrenduos.

"Tum yahan? Mai tumhe chodungi nahi" She charged towards him and strangled his neck.

"Arey ye aap kya kar rahi hain? Chodiye inhe" Ramesh tried to stop her.

Raman held her hands that were trying to choke him to death "Meri baat suno" he tried to explain.

"Security" Ramesh began to cry for help.

"Ramesh security ko mat bulana. Aur tum jaao yahan se. Mai sambhal loonga" Raman silenced him.

"Par sahab..." Ramesh was terrified.

"Maine kaha na jaao" Raman said still holding back her hands which were on his neck.

The petrified Ramesh escaped the scene without a word.

"Meri baat suno please" Raman pleaded turning his attention back to her.

"Mujhe kuch nahi sunna. Mai tumhe zinda nahi chodungi. Tumhari wajah se mai aaj tak ye samajhti rahi ke woh mar chuki hai, jabke woh zinda hai" she tightened her grip around his neck.

Raman coughed vigorously as he could not hold her back anymore. That brought her back to her senses making her realise what she was doing. She immediately left his neck and asked "Are you ok?"

Raman coughed some more and said "Haan mai theek hoon"

She was only being human when she left his neck, but her anger and her fury had not subsided yet.

"Tumhe ab tak jo karna tha woh karliya, par ab aur nahi. Ab mai jaan chuki hoon ke woh zinda hai. Wait and watch Mr.Bhalla ke mai kya karti hoon" she warned him.