Friends for life.

Clarke and Lexa sat in maths class, the class where they first met. "I already know this, this is boring" Clarke whispered in lexas ear, "I can't help what he teaches us" Lexa returned the whisper, "why don't we go somewhere and fool around?" Clarke lent in and smiled, Lexa then shot her hand up, "Mister, Clarke is feeling sick may I take her to the nurse?", he nodded in aprovement. When they were out of sight from the class they stuck to the bathrooms,

"We probably have a good 10 minutes before he thinks something up" Lexa said as they entered a stall, "I feel like such a teenager fooling around in the bathrooms" Clarke said, Lexa went to kiss her but just looked at her, " um, babe, we are teenagers", Lexa replied, "no, we're young adults" she said elegantly, making Lexa roll her eyes, "I can only imagine what you're gonna be like when we're older, Clarke smiled, Lexa cupped her face and Clarke held onto lexas arms pulling her closer. They kissed while their tongues battled for dominance, Clarke putting Lexas hands exactly where she wanted them.
----------------------------------------------------------------
The group of friends plus Bellamy, decided to spend a nice weekend away together, they all pitched in to rent a cabin by the lake 30 minutes out of Arkadia.

"Lets goooo" Raven banged on the side of the car door. Her, Jasper, Monty, Lexa and Clarke we're in Clarkes car. Octavia, Lincoln and Bellamy  in O's car.

Clarke went to hop in the drivers seat but Lexa stopped her, "I'll drive babe" she took the keys out of her hand. Clarke smiled, "hey Bellamy, you know where to go right?" Clarke shouted so he could hear, he was driving, Clarke hoped in the passenger seat and Bellamy pulled up beside their car, "yep", he saw that Lexa was going to be driving the car, "oh you're driving, race ya there" he smirked and drove off, "oh you're on" Lexa said under her breath.

They set off on the road, "since when did you and Bell become such good friends?" Clarke asked, "birthday party I guess" Lexa replied not taking her eyes off the road. The silence was noted by Raven, "let's put some music on shall we, Clarke would you" she put her hand on the front seat. Clarke just looked behind her, "fine" she sighed, she just put on the radio on a random channel and Raven started dancing as singing away between the two guys, Monty and Jasper.
_______________________________________
They got to the cabin just after lunch. "Woah" Lincoln said dropping his bags by the door. "I bags the biggest room" Raven said running past trying to find the biggest room, "fuck off, Reyes, it's mine" Bellamy exclaimed chasing after her.
Lexa and Clarke were the last to get inside, "this is awesome" Clarke said, "yeah good for the price"
Lexa wrapped her arms around Clarke.

They all settled into their rooms, Clarke and Lexa ended up with the largest room, Lincoln and Octavia shared a room and Jasper and Monty had a room with two singles. Clarke was walking past a room and saw Raven and Bellamy talking, "no it's fine I'll take the couch, or crash with the guys" Bellamy explained. "Sorry there's no more rooms" Clarke barged in, they both looked at her, "it's fine, I'll sleep on the couch" Bellamy insisted. "Uh no you won't, you can stay in here aswell" Raven looked back at him, "I'll let you guys sort this out" she snuck of out the room.
Clarke walked around the cabin trying to find Lexa, she went outside to see Lexa sitting by the lake.

"Guess who" Clarke went up behind Lexa covering her eyes with her hands, "hmm, hopefully not that blonde girl, whatever her name is" she joked.
"Okay then, it's not" Clarke played along and started to walk off, Lexa stood up running after her, grabbing her arm making her spin around, they looked into each other's eyes. "How'd I get so lucky?" Lexa asked not taking her eyes away from Clarkes. "Because I decided to like you" Clarke smirked, "what's happening guys" Jasper said while everyone came out and joined, breaking up the moment.

"Nothing" Lexa was quick to reply, "actually me and Clarke decided we should all go on walk around the lake", "we did?" Clarke looked at her with confusion. Lexa nodded her head, "sounds good, fresh air" Bellamy agreed, they all did.