Conflict part 1.

"That was such a good week" Clarke smiled,
"My favourite part was in the motel" Lexa smirked, nudging her. Clarke returned the smirk.

They were on their way back to school after a week of camp. Lexa finally getting to Sit with Clarke.
_____
_______
"Hey mum I'm home" Clarke said as she entered her home,
"Hello darling-" Abby cut her conversation short when she saw Lexa standing behind her.
She didn't know about her and Clarke and she was still mad.
"What are you doing here Lexa?, I thought I told-"

"Hey, hey mum, stop it" Clarke grabbed her mums arm before she got riled up,
Lexa stood there tensing up, she felt uncomfortable.
It must've been showing because soon after Clarke was giving her full attention to the nervous Lexa.

"What's wrong?Clarke asked, Not getting an answer,
"Come on let's go up stairs" Clarke offered, Lexa was hesitant,
"Don't worry I won't let her do anything" Clarke whispered in her ear.
Those words calmed her a bit, it wasn't like Lexa to be nervous.

They got in her room and Lexa closed the door, Clarke cupped her face with her hand and slowly swayed back and forth,
"Lexa, we'll get through this, it's only my mum",

"I'm new to this whole commitment thing" Lexa confessed, I've only had one real relationship" she clenched her jaw at the thought of Costia.

Clarke noticed the sudden change in her,
"Who are you talking about, Lexa?"

"Don't, don't worry" Still not wanting to bring herself to tell Clarke what happened with Costia, Lexa looked into her eyes, Giving her a soft kiss on her forehead.

"you know I could get use to this" Clarke smiled.
"I hope you do" Lexa returned the smile, now hovering over Clarke on her bed.

"Mm" Clarke moaned as Lexa was kissing her neck.
"You know we should talk about this, my mother" she Interrupted.
"I'm laying on top of you kissing your neck and your mother comes to mind?" Lexa shot a concerned face,now laying beside Clarke.
"No no, it's just you seemed uncomfortable downstairs", Lexa remained silent.
"She's only my mum she's not actually going to do anything, she will come to terms with this, us, I promise" Clarke laid a hand on top Lexa's.
"Well I want to make it work, I'll do whatever it takes" Lexa shot up giving a reassuring smile.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Boom" Lexa dropped her bags at the threshold of her apartment, alarming Anya.
"I have returned, you can stop crying" Lexa let out a smile.
Anya ran up to her and practically jumped into her arms. "I missed you" she embraced in the hug.
"I have news" they said in Union.
"You first" Anya trying to contain her excitement.

"Clarke is my girlfriend"

"Congrats, it's about damn time" Anya laughed,
"Okay now for my news, I'm seeing someone, he's great, his name is Philip"

Lexa tilt her head in confusion,
"I thought you weren't going to date after-"

"Shh, we don't speak of that" she put her index finger over Lexa's month stopping her from saying anything.
"Okay okay" she put her hands up in surrender, "tell me about him" lexa said crossing her arms.
"He has a profession in blacksmithing, I know it's useless in this generation but he makes some pretty badass weapons" Anya explained.
"Maybe he can train you" a smug look crossed Lexa's face.
"Oh shut up" Anya playfully nudged her.
______________________________________
"We could spend the weekend with them, or you could come to mine, Anya's gone all day tomorrow"
Lexa smiled into the call.

"I don't even need to be there to know what kinda face you're pulling right now" Clarke laughed.
"Fine I'll spend the day wth you then all of us should go to a movie or something on Sunday"

"Deal" Lexa fist pumped.
------------------------------------------------------
*Ding dong*

Clarke looked down at her phone,
"Why isn't she answering"
She tried knocking again, still no answer,
She looked at her surroundings, then under a mat.
"Bingo" she said to herself.
It was a key to her house,
She twisted it unlocking the door.

She walked into Lexa's bedroom,
In her big bed laid Lexa, wrapped under blankets and her foot sticking out,
I wouldn't of pegged Lexa as a messy sleeper
She smiled at that thought, even sleeping she was beautiful.
Instead of disturbing her she tried to quietly climb inside the bed next to the bundle of mess.
"Argh" Lexa shot up.
Clarke froze
"Hi.." She let out a awkward chuckle.
"Oh my god, it's you" she lifted her arms wrapping them around Clarkes neck, forcing her to lay down.
"I thought you were someone else"
"If I were an intruder I don't think I'd come and lay with you" she pointed out.
"You sure? I'm a catch" Lexa smirked, she had only just woken up and already being cocky, but Clarke didn't mind, Lexa was right, she is amazing.
"Well good thing I came and not an intruder then I'd be in trouble" Clarke laughed,
"Nah, I only have eyes for this girl, she's blond, incredibly beautiful, maybe you heard of her?"
Lexa smiled kissing Clarkes cheek.
Oh you" Clarke blushed.
"What did you want to do today?" She continued the conversation.
"Lay here all day, in this position" they were spooning and of course, Lexa was the big spoon,
"We have to get up at some point" Clarke stated.
"Not necessarily"

After a couple minutes of comfortable silence, Clarke turned so they were face to face,
" I love you" Clarke let out, it took them both by surprise.
Lexa froze and looked her in both eyes and didn't know what to say.
She froze because the last time she said I love you to someone that wasn't Anya, she had her heartbroken and she wasn't ready to say it again.

Clarke stared at her in disbelief, she couldn't believe she just said that but she also couldn't believe Lexa didn't say anything let alone say it back.

Clarke didn't say anything else, she just hoped out of Lexa's bed and walked towards her door,
"Clarke wait" she rushed outta bed trying to stop her,
"Don't bother" Clarke lifted her hand up.
Lexa stopped and slowly backed down in defeat.
What did I just do?
--------------------------------------------------------------
So sorry this chapter took so long to come out, I decided to split it in two because I don't have the time to write my normal length chapters right now, I just wanted to get this one out there though, sorry for a short one but expect part 2 soon! Thanks for reading.