Come closer.

-2 days to till the big party-

Octavia: so you think Lexa will be at school tomorrow?

Clarke: God, I hope so

Raven: developing some feelings ey, Clarke?

Clarke: maybe.. Atleast I won't feel guilty because of Finn

Octavia: is she still coming to Bells party on Saturday?

Clarke: idk, hopefully, it'll give us some time to get to know each other

Raven: yeah 'get to know each other' ;) nudge nudge

Octavia: hehe

Clarke: oh shush you guys :3
_________

"Clarke!, come downstairs please'' Abby yelled.
_________

Clarke: guys I gtg, cya tomorrow <3

Raven: bye hopeless romantic!

Octavia: cya <33

Clarke ran downstairs to see what her mum wanted.

"Surprisingly I have the night off, how about we go get take out for dinner?" Abby suggested.

"Sounds great, let me just go get my jacket" she replied.
Clarke ran up stairs to get her plain black jacket and they headed out to get food for dinner.
------------------------------------------------------------------
"34,35,36,37" Lexa was counting the amount of push ups she was doing, with each number she let out a breath of air.

"Get yo ass over here and watch the latest episode of keeping up the Kardashians with me" Anya demanded.

Lexa got up and walked over to the tv,
"Um I'll pass thanks" she replied rolling her eyes.
"I don't know how you can watch that, it's just a bunch of stuck up bitc-" Anya threw a couch pillow at Lexa's head.

"Watch your mouth girl, don't diss the Kardashians" Anya said with a serious voice giving her a stern look, then they both let out a laugh.

" what am I gonna say to Clarke tomorrow?" Lexa sighed

"Here we go" anya sighed," Clarke this Clarke that, Clarke fuck me, Clarke, Clarke, Clarke" Anya playfully said.
" at least get the girl before you say her name a billion times" Anya giggled.

Lexa gave her a death stare.

"You know I'm messing around" Anya got up and walked towards Lexa.
"I approve of your crush towards her " she said with a smile while ruffling Lexa's hair.

"don't do that" she replied moving Anya's hands away from her head.

"Oh sorry, would you rather Clarke's hands touching you" Anya joked.

Lexa's face got bright red with embarrassment, she stromed off to her room, hearing Anya laughing so hard and saying "you're too cute when you're grumpy!"
------------------------------------------------------------------
Clarke woke up to an amazing smell filling her house. She chucked on a robe and ran downstairs.

"Mum?.. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at work?" Clarke asked with a concerned look.

"Sweetie, don't worry, I had some free time so I thought I'd make you breakfast before school" she simply replied.

"This is a first, is there something you need to tell me?" She chuckled nervously.

Abby smiled and calmly said, no darling.

Even though Clarke absolutely loved the thought of sitting and eating breakfast with her mother, she had to rush and get ready and head for school.