Outing.

Octavia was the first to wake up, then Clarke, considering they were the first to go to sleep, Raven was spread across the floor like a mess, and Lexa was bundled up with her leg hanging off the bed.

"Morning", O was the first to speak, "Hey" Clarke stretched, she looked over to Lexa and knew there was no way she'd be getting up any time soon. Octavia poked Rae and got no response, "they must've stayed up late" Octavia yawned, they both got up and walked into the kitchen. O started raiding the fridge for food, "So Lexas birthday is coming up soon", Clarke broke conversation, Octavia stopped what she was doing, "awesome" She turned to face Clarke, "what are you gonna do?" she went back to looking in the fridge, "Throw her a surprise party" Clarke sat at the kitchen bench, "Does she know?" Octavia asked, Clarke just stared at her like she was stupid, O turned and saw the face she made, "Oh right, sorry, still half asleep, hey wanna go get some coffee, I could use a pick me up", Clarke nodded her head and they went out to the nearest coffee shop.
_________________
They got back about 15 minutes later and to some surprise they Rae and Lexa were still sleeping, they decided to go wake them up.

"Lexa?" Clarke softly approached the sleeping beauty. Octavia on the other hand, "RAVEN GET YOUR ASS UP" she basically yelled I'm her ear, Raven scoffed up, she rubbed her eyes from the beaming light seeping through the curtains, she looked around to see who yelled in her ear, she saw Octavia standing right next to her and ditched the pillow she used to sleep, at her head.

"No luck" Clarke approached the girls, "she's still sleeping?", even after Octavia's anxious yell" Rae rubbed her head and eyed O. "Her birthdays coming up soon, Rae", Raven focused back to Clarke, "no
kidding!, we have to throw a big party", "yeah I'm working on that, thinking of a surprise party" Clarke mentioned again. "We should go shopping, we can all get her something" Octavia sparked the idea. "Yes, great idea" Raven chimed back in, "but what about Lexa?", Clarke looked over to where she was sleeping, "We can bring her along and just secretly buy her presents without her knowing" Octavia looked also to where Lexa was sleeping. The three girls looked at each other then looked to Lexa, "come on" they said in unison, and pulled lexas cover off with one pull, "Wake up" Clarke said.
They heard a slight grunt come from Lexa, she woke up with the three girls practically in her face. "Morning sleeping beauty" Raven greeted her, "we've decided to go shopping so get up and let's go" Octavia playfully nagged her which caused Clarke to roll her eyes at O.
"Sorry about them" Clarke lent in so only Lexa could hear, Lexa slowly got up and smiled, "it's okay I get it, they're eager to go out" Lexa spoke with a half sleepy voice. "You sound sexy when you speak like that" Clarke thought she whispered but they all heard her, "right, let's go now shall we" Octavia pretended not to hear what Clarke had just said. After waiting for Lexa to get changed thy headed out.

-------------------------------------

"Ooh that looks good" Raven pointed out to everything they walked past, O rolled her eyes, "you've pointed out everything in all the windows we've walked past", Octavia sounded a little irritated, "You're like this every time we go shopping" , Octavia went to turn to Lexa and Clarke to see if they would agree but they were too busy in their own world. "Clarke, psst" Octavia tried to bring her back, "Yeah?" they all came to a stop, "Me and Rae are going over to that store to look", she tried not to make it obvious that they were shopping for a gift for Lexa. "Oh" Clarke gave a nod of agreement, "Okay".

Lexa and Clarke walked around for a bit and then they came across a jewellery store, "lets look in here" Clarke guided Lexa through the door. "Jewellery isn't really my thing" Lexa admitted, "What about this necklace I always see you wearing, Clarke gently yanked on it, "Oh that, Its just a thing, kind of a token of love/family from Anya", Clarke studied Lexas expressions. At that moment Anya had called Lexa, "I gotta take this" she said as she step out the store. Clarke used that to her advantage and looked around for nice necklaces.

"Afternoon, may I insist you in anyway?" The lady behind the counter asked. "Ah yeah, I'm looking for a necklace as a gift for my partner". Clarke looked through the variety of selections. There was one in particular that stood out to her, "how much for this one?" She pointed to the infinity symbol necklace, It was gold, "$150", Clarke raised her eyebrow and took a breath, "Can I get in engraved?" She asked the kind lady, "That'll be $170 all together, any idea what you'll like engraved on it?", Clarke looked behind her out the door and stared at Lexa who was still on the phone, love filled her eyes, she smiled, "Always and forever" she turned back and told the lady. "Good choice, Ma'am, how will you be paying?", "Cash up front, when can I come get it?", Clarke asked,"how's Wednesday?", "perfect" she smiled, "You can pay when you come and collect, can I get a name?", "great! Clarke Griffin" she said eagerly. Lexa got off the phone and came back in, "Hey babe" Lexa put her arm around Clarke, "Whatcha looking at?", "nothing much, we can leave now" she thanked the lady and they left.
_______________

They found a cafe and stopped for lunch then headed back to Lexas. Octavia and Raven got Lexa a gift each without her knowing and so did Clarke.

"What a day" Octavia sat down exhausted, she laid her bags of shopping next to her. "Yeah, I think we all got quite a lot" Raven also sat down, "Not me" Lexa's voice became louder as she reached the lounge, "What did you guys get?", Lexa asked, trying to reach to see, "No No!" Raven stopped her, "You can't look in there", Lexa cocked an eyebrow, "Um okay, why?", she asked confused, "because, um" Rae tried to come up with a plausible lie, "It's personal" she shot out, "Okay?", she looked over to O who was also covering her shopping, Lexa didn't know what to think of it, they were acting strange. She turned to Clarke who was also acting strange, "Whats going on here?" she kept her head turning so she could talk to all of them. All of them just let out awkward smiles, "Alright, I'm going to go make some food".

Clarke followed her into the kitchen, "Come to give me another awkward smile" She joked, "No" Clarke let out a small chuckle, "did you like shopping?" Clarke asked knowing how she'd respond, "It isn't really my, forte" she spoke with mocking elegance , "as long as you had fun though" Lexa pulled her in for a forehead kiss, she made snacks for the girls and they chilled at Lexa's until it was time to go home.

-----------------------

Read next chapter for info!, thanks for reading xx