0 to 100.

"Hey Anya, can I chat with you real quick" Lexa walked into the lounge slowly, "of course kiddo" she patted the couch for her to come sit next to her.
"You know schools ending in a few months, college and all that's around the corner" Lexa fiddled with her fingers, "yes and I heard you got into the College you wanted, congrats!" She punched lexas arm, "thanks" she half smiled, "I feel like I haven't seen you in ages, and you turn soft on me", Lexa just looked at her, "sorry, continue" Anya said.
"Well" Lexa started her story,
"Clarke is worried we won't be together through college", "does she have reason to be worried?" Anya sat up, "well, we're not exactly going to the same one", Anya didn't say anything, "oh come on don't give me that look" Lexa threw her hands in the air, "what look?" Anya tilted her head, "the look that's says your relationship isn't going to last" Lexa stood up and started pacing. "If you think you can make it work, the it will, lex". Lexa stopped, "I told Clarke there was nothing to be afraid of but now I'm scared"
Anya stood up and placed her hands on lexas shoulders, "Lexa! You're young, you're gonna make mistakes, you're probably gonna lose her once or twice before it's perfect but that's love, that's life, it doesn't mean you can't fight for her, you won't lose her if you don't lose hope, now stop bitching, do you love her? With all your heart?" Anya looked her in the eyes, "yes" Lexa replied, "well don't tell me that, tell her you dingus" she turned Lexa around and pushed her towards the door.
--------------------------------------------------------
Lexa pulled up at Claire's house, she knocked on the door and Abby answered, "is Clarke home?" She asked, looking over her shoulder, "not yet she jsut went to the shops, you're welcome to wait" she moves is Lexa could come in", "thanks, I'll be in her room, don't let her know I'm here please", "will do Lexa".
She ran up stairs and into clarkes room. Memories filling the space. She walked over the clarkes picture wall and pulled off the first photo they took together, Lexa smiled and pulled out her phone to take a photo of the photo.

"Lexa?" She heard Clarkes voice from behind her. She turned around smiling, "do you remember this day?, I do" Lexa said holding up the photo, Clarke mobed closer and took the photo out of her hand and looked at it, "of course I do, it's when I started to fall for you, without even realising it" Clarke smiled, she put the photo down. "What's on your mind, Lexa?", "you" she replied, they smiled and their lips met. "I'm not leaving you" Lexa muffled into the kiss, "what?" Clarke pulled away, "I said I'm not leaving you" Lexa chucked, leaning into the kiss again, "are you crying?" Clarke pulled away again, "just shut up and kiss me, Clarke Griffin" she picked Clarke up and pinned her against the wall.