{11.5} Of the normal days

Start from the beginning

" Ahh! It can't be! It's Riou-sama! Riou-sama! "
But just as he about to jump excitedly at him, his cold lover Gozumaru hit him on the horse skull that Mezumaru always wore.

" Shut up! Don't make so much noise, can't you?! "

" Ittai... It's just that I'm so excited, Gozumaru. This is Riou-sama, don't you remember him? "

" Of course I do, it's just that what I remember Riou-sama is a youkai lord... Not a human... "
He eyeing the suspicious guy who still looked at both of them smiling.

" If so, please forgive me if I make you doubt about me, I will change to my original form then. "
Just when he want to release his power to turn back into his youkai form, a deep voice from the mansion direction suddenly stopped all the three of them.

" You don't have to, Riou. "

A tall man with broad shoulder, gray and black hair, wearing dull green haori, stand in front of the mansion. Looking as menacing as ever, he greeted his good friend, Riou.

Riou in the other hand, who looks like completely the exact opposite of him, was surprised for a moment at him

Riou in the other hand, who looks like completely the exact opposite of him, was surprised for a moment at him. Replying his greeting.

" Gyuuki, my... It's so good to see you still save and well. "

" Thank you, and it seems you're doing well too. Looking you still like to disguise yourself as human. "
As Gyuuki saying this, Gozumaru feels chill running down his spine. Realizing that he just made a huge mistake, he quickly bowed at the lord forest, Riou.

" I-I beg your pardon, Riou-sama! Please forgive me for doubting you before. "

" Ah... Don't worry, Gozumaru. It was my fault too for not showing up with my real form. "
Riou assured while patted Gozumaru's head softly.

Everyone knows how soft spoken and kind hearted Riou is. Not just strong and wise, but he has a big heart too for everyone. The other ayakashi look up to him, because he gave them power to be able to live in the forest in peace, though they think of him as a bit soft in the head for befriending humans, they still follow him and respect him greatly.

He's so soft that actually it's pretty odd for him to befriend an uptight, cold and cruel youkai like Gyuuki. Since they're pretty much the exact opposite of each other.

After a brief greeting, Gyuuki then asked Gozumaru and Mezumaru to go back secure the area while Gyuuki and Riou have a chat on their way into the mansion.

Walking side by side, as if Riou still remember how his dear friend's mansion building and each of its corner, he let out a relieved sigh. Noticing the sudden gentle aura emittied from his guest, Gyuuki glanced down a bit.