And suddenly we were startled as a voice with a British accent started to talk. "Mr. Saunders, welcome back. And I see you brought the kids."

"STAN. Yes I did. Now please show the agency files."

Wait. What? Hold up.

I looked at my uncle. "STAN? Who is STAN?"

"I'm STAN which stands for Super Technology of Advance Network. "

My brother and I turned around to see if anyone came in. None. Then we looked back to my uncle, silently asking for an explanation.

"Well, he is a computer program created by one of the best minds that was best friends with your parents and myself as well. I still contact him at times when I need something." He went to the table and started to type.

"Okay down to business."

A picture showed in the screen in front us. It was of a man who looked in his mid fifties and he looked really important.

"This is going to be your boss. His name is Peter Fuller. He used to my boss and your parents'."

"Is he the mole?", Ethan asked. It was the first time he talked since he we entered the room.

Uncle sighed. "I don't know but we suspected him years ago and he checked out. The day of your accident I was there with him talking about the previous mission we had. But it doesn't hurt to be careful."

            We both nodded.

            "Now this is Jackson White. He was one of the members of the team your parents and I were part of. I suspect that he could be the mole because according to his alibi he was at home watching a game. No witnesses. No nothing. So I want the both of you to be careful around him. But don't act suspicious because he will know."

I looked at the photo on the screen. "Ethan, doesn't he look familiar?"

"Hey, its… um… I think he used to visit us when mom and dad was still alive."

Our uncle sighed as he realized that we still recognized him. "Yes, you used to call him Uncle Jack".

"Oh.", Ethan and I said at the same time.

"Come on. Let's go and get this over with.", Uncle said as he grabbed the keys from the wall and went to the exit door.

As we entered the car I can't help but feel nervous. We might actually meet the guy who betrayed my parents.

"Ethan sit in the back with your sister. I think the both of you need some time while we drive there."

My brother held my hand when he settled himself beside me. "Hey, it's going to be alright. We just have to do this for our family.", he said. These are the times where Ethan is a sweetheart. I couldn't help but smile and I lie my head on his shoulder as the car started to move.

I slept throughout the drive to the agency. My weariness and jetlag is starting to get to me. As we got out of the car, I looked at the building right in front of us.

"A telephone company?", I asked my uncle. "I thought we were going to the agency?"

"The whole building is a telephone company where some of the spies work. But underground is slightly different."

We entered the building and looking around it seemed like it was just an ordinary business-owned company. Our uncle lead us to an elevator around the corner that didn't seem a lot of people use. I noticed that as we entered there weren't any buttons to press. Then suddenly the elevator started to bring us downward by the way it was moving. It think that we were going fast because not a minute later the door opened but instead of the one in front of us, the elevator wall behind us started to open. It revealed a lookout to oversee the whole room. Tables were lined up while its occupants were on computers, the phone or shuffling papers. As we descended down the stairs my brother and I heard distant whispers of passersby and of some employees standing saying, "It's them", "What are they doing here?", "They're just kids".

Ethan looked at me with his eyebrows scrunched up. "What are they talking about? I feel like we're not welcomed here."

We stopped right in front of a desk that belonged to a secretary. This room is separated from the one we just passed. This gave me the impression that this was Peter Fuller's office. My Uncle gave a nod to the secretary and she stood up.

"Come on kids. Its time to meet your boss", uncle said.

Upon entering the office a man who now looks familiar thanks to Uncle's files stood and greeted us.

"Ah. This must be Susannah and Ethan. Come in, come in. And have a seat."

I made myself comfortable on the chair and started to look around his office. It seemed to be normal looking but I recently learned that not everything is at it seems which includes people. I observed the man sitting behind the desk.

"I believe you came here to look for their brother."

"Yes, I already briefed them so there is no need to give them some briefing. I trust my niece and nephew as they were trusted by their parents.", uncle answered.

"Very well. It hurts me to know that another one of your family member is in danger. But since we do not know his exact location, we need to train them for the time being."

He gave a piece of paper to my uncle and they shook hands. Peter turned to face us and smiled.

"It was good seeing you both. I hoped we met at better circumstances. I look forward to working with you."

I felt uneasy with what he just said. I smiled and nodded my head while my brother said, "Sure."

We headed to the hallways that was connected to another building. The secretary lead us to the sleeping quarters for trainees like us. Apparently the agency wanted to observe the new ones which according to the secretary was protocol. When the woman left, our uncle gave us each a hug.

"Remember what I told you. Don't trust anyone. Trust each other and help one another to survive."

The agency gave us the same room with separate beds. Each quarter was provided with basic necessities. At the far corner of the room there was a cabinet. When I opened it there was some clothes and towels. I noticed that something was hidden in between the towel and when I unfolded it, it was a gun.

"What do we need a gun for?"

"Probably for emergencies. I'm taking a nap. I still have a jetlag and I don't want to feel tired when we start training", my brother replied.

I put back the gun and went to my bed. I lied down and started to contemplate on everything that has happened in the past 72 hours. It dawned on me that there is a possibility that my brother could be dead and we could be next. I turned to the side and prayed that hopefully my parents are watching us as we start whole new chapter of our lives.

***

Yes, a new chapter! I really apologize for the long wait. My finals ended yesterday so I am free from all the stress and school work. Hopefully you like this chapter. The twins are finally aware of the agency and have entered the spy world. I am excited to write the next chapter because it would introduce some new characters plus it would show their skills.

Thank you for all your support! 

VOTE, COMMENT AND SPREAD THE WORD!

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE/BLOG: www.schuylergabrielle.weebly.com

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @SchuylerGVP

FOLLOW ME ON SOUNDCLOUD & GOODREADS: @schuylergabrielle