Author's Note

PLEASE READ! THANK YOU!

Hello readers! First of all I would like to thank you for stumbling upon my book. And hopefully if you are interested in reading it, thank you! This is my first novel and I'm really nervous of the feedbacks because I am not really a writer. Mistakes and other hooplahs will be present in each chapters so please be kind and not all negative about it. REMEMBER I AM AN AMATEUR. Secondly, these are unfamiliar grounds so please bear with me. If you want to become my editor or cover illustrator, message me and we could talk about it!

Originally, I though of having different languages in some of the dialogues because of its theme but I rejected that idea. So whenever a character's dialogue is ITALICIZED it means that its in a different language. Also, italicized may also mean that its a memory or a character's thoughts. 

And I am just giving you a heads up, UPDATES ARE SLOW like painstakingly slow. It takes awhile before ideas come to me. I apologize in advance.

Oh and before I forget THIS IS COPYRIGHTED which means NO STEALING OF WORKS. I've worked hard on this. It may not seem much but it really means a lot to me.

By the way, please check out my website, schuylergabrielle.weebly.com. That is where I post my updates on everything I do personally and about my writing.

Thank you so much and enjoy!

- Schuyler Gabrielle

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @SchuylerGVP

FOLLOW ME ON SOUNDCLOUD & GOODREADS: @schuylergabrielle