I was standing in front of my closet, staring at it blankly because I couldn't really decide on what would be suitable enough for such an occasion when my phone rang. I looked at the contact and it was Yugyeom. I picked up the call only to hear a loud screeching noise on the end of the line.

'Yugyeom!!!! What the helll????!!!'

'That was for not calling me the past few days!' I could imagine his satisfied smug plastered over his face.

'You could have just called if you missed me that much you know.'

'Well I was kinda busy with practice Riannnoon.'

'Then why are you even complaining?' I couldn't help laughing at his silly attempt at an argument.

'Yugyeom I'm in a fix.' I suddenly remembered my dilemma earlier before he called.

'What is it?? Did someone do something to you???! Do I have to kill anyone?? Tell mee!!'

'So dramatic but no. Actually Jinyoung asked me to accompany him to the dinner party tonight and I'm nervous. I don't even have anything proper to wear,' I huffed out in frustration, already rethinking about pulling back.

'Jinyoung? THE PARK JINYOUNG JUNIOR?' Yugyeom asked incredulously.

'Yeah?'

'Why didn't you tell me this?! You are so mean! Give me all the juicy details!!! Right now!'

'There's nothing to tell. He's just a friend.'

'Mmmhmmm...I believe you.' I know if he were here, I would have surely given him a punch or two.

'Oh coming back to your dilemma though, don't worry. Even I'll be there so you don't need to be nervous. And Jinyoung bro is a really nice person, he.. he will treat you well,' he said softly. I knew that even he was thinking about Jackson but it was hard for both of us to address the topic since we barely knew what even went wrong.

The line was silent for a moment before he cleared his throat and went back to his normal cheerful self again. 'And as for your second problem. I know just what you need. I'll be there in 15,' he said happily.

'Huh? What?'

'Byyyee Riannon.' He sang merrily before hanging up.

I collapsed into the bed behind me, falling into the soft mattress. I brought my palm across my face and rubbed my forehead. I can feel a headache beginning to develop so I decided to rest for a while till Yugyeom arrived, still wondering how he'd solve the problem by coming over.

20 minutes later, I heard the doorbell and I slowly got up, still feeling groggy. The moment I opened the door, Yugyeom barged through and hugged me tight.

'Ca-can't brea-eathe!!' I managed to utter against his jacket.

'You deserved that!' He released me and smiled down at me brightly. 'Well! Straight to business since even I have to go get ready otherwise the stylist will murder me if I'm late. And I hired someone as well to help you out!'

He stepped aside to reveal a woman behind him who was holding a lot of bags in her hands and smiling at me.

'Yugyeom, you didn't have to you know.' I felt so overwhelmed by his efforts to help me out with just a simple thing.

He only gave me a gentle smile and pinched my cheeks, ' I know, but I wanted to. So go get dressed quickly and kill everyone later okay? You're gonna look stunning as always.'

'Thank you Yugyeom, for being the best friend ever.' I gave him a hug of my own and couldn't stop smiling.

'Always. See you later okay.' He ruffled my hair and left.