~Chapter 2~

"W-Wait up!"

Leo exclaimed as he shoved his belongings into his bag, zipping it up quickly before dashing out of the classroom after the redheaded bad boy. He eventually caught up, walking side by side with him heading to the front doors. Leo couldn't feel more awkward, his life just seemed to be getting worse and worse these days.

"Listen, we're going to your place to do this damn project because I want it done today. Oh and don't expect me to help out. You're smart enough to do the shit on your own" Raph spoke in a harsh tone, digging his hand into his hoodie pocket and took out a pair of keys with a few keys and a few key chains hanging on it.

Leo gulped and nodded, he didn't dare argue with the taller boy feeling way too intimidated right now. "Y-Yeah, right. Of course" 

With one arm, Raph pushed the heavy doors open with ease and walked out of them, twirling his keys around his finger on his other hand. 

Leo flinched, quickly moving out of the way of the swinging door that was headed straight for his face. He sighed in relief before opening said door and followed Raphael to the parking lot, his eyes widening when he saw Raph mount a very dangerous, yet cool looking motorcycle. "S-So uh, I'll um just meet you there?" 

Raph raised an eyebrow looking over at the smaller boy and rolled his eyes in annoyance. "No you moron, get on before I leave your ass stranded. Besides, I don't even know your address." 

"O-Oh right, my bad" Leo bit into his lower lip nervously as he timidly approached the motorcycle. He gulped before climbing on behind Raph, putting his hands behind himself in fear Raphael would throw him off for putting his arms around him. 

"Tch" Raph shook his head, his patience wearing thin. "Would you put your damn arms around my waist, or do you feel like dying today?" He snapped, turning on the engine of the motorcycle, making it roar loudly. 

Leo shucked in a sharp breath, flinching yet he didn't know what caused him to do so precisely. Was it the roar of the engine or the snappiness of Raphael's tone? He decided not to dwell on it for too long, not wanting to irritate the redhead further. Leo chewed on his bottom lip nervously as he cautiously put his arms around Raphael's waist, a faintly blush rushing to his cheeks as he told Raph his address.

Raph raised an eyebrow curiously, yet quickly collected him before putting on his helmet and revving the engine of the motorcycle before backing out of the parking spot and drove off heading to Leo's house. 

A little bit later, Raph pulled up outside of Leo's house and took off his helmet as he silently examined the house on his right. 

Leo quickly took his arms away from Raph's waist as he climbed off of the motorcycle, fixing the bag on his back. 

Raph climbed off his motorcycle, glancing at Leo as he put his helmet into the compartment on the back of it. "Are your parents home?" 

Leo shook his head a little. "No, they shouldn't be home for a few hours. Um come on" he gestured for Raph to follow him as he walked up to the house, kneeling down beside the plant pot. He tilted it up, grabbing the key that sat underneath it.  

Raph raised an eyebrow, wondering why the raven-haired boy didn't just keep the key on him instead of leaving it right outside the house where practically anyone could get it.

Leo stood up and noticed the look on the taller boys' face causing a small blush to rise to his face. "I'm forever losing things" he chuckled nervously before opening the door and stepped inside, letting Raph walk in before he closed and locked the door behind him. He raised an eyebrow noticing the redhead looking around with a curious expression across his features. His oh so gorgeous features. Leo quickly snapped out of his own thoughts, mentally scolding himself for being attracted to the taller male, but then again, who wouldn't be attracted to him? 

"Uh, my room is this way" he spoke timidly as he gestured to the stairs with his head and walked up with Raph following behind him. 

A thought suddenly crossed Leo's mind that made his face turn sheet white. His room. What if Raphael made fun of him because of all the posters and merchandise in his room? He gulped as he opened his bedroom door, walking into the room timidly, waiting for the comments to arise from the redhead. 

Raph walked in behind Leo and took notice of how colourful his room was, absolutely covered with posters and a lot of merchandise. He also took note of the rainbow flag hung above his bed. He knew his friends would bully Leo and continuously call him a faggot, but he didn't actually know if Leo was gay or not. Guess he knows now. "So, you're really into anime, huh?" 

Leo nodded slightly, rubbing his arm awkwardly as he avoided eye contact with Raph. "Y-Yeah" 

Raph shrugged it off as he sat down on the edge of Leo's bed, making himself comfortable already. "Never watched one before..." he glanced around. "Which one would you suggest to watch?" 

Leo's eyes widened, that being the last thing he had expected Raphael to ask. He really was a mystery, that was for damn sure. "U-Uh well, it kinda depends what you're into...what kind of movies do you like?" 

"Superhero" He answered without hesitation. 

"Oh, then you'd probably really like My Hero Academia. It's all about heroes and villains, and it's one of my all-time favourite anime" Leo explained as he gestured to the My Hero Academia poster plastered on his wall. 

Raph turned his head, looking at the poster with a slight nod. "Looks interesting, maybe I'll give it a watch" he kicked off his shoes and sat further onto the bed, laying his arms behind his head as he leaned against the bed frame. "Now get to work, you ain't got all day." 

Leo slightly bit his lip, seeing Raphael's biceps flexing when he rested them behind his head. He was so mouthwatering. He quickly snapped out of his daze, hearing the redheads words and nodded faintly, sitting down at his desk and opened up his laptop getting to work. 

Raph glanced around the room again before his emerald eyes landed on the raven-haired boy, the smallest of smiles managing to crack its way onto his lips. He felt somewhat intrigued by the smaller boy and found himself wanting to know more about him, yet he couldn't quite grasp the reason why...maybe he would find out soon enough.

Word Count: 1,139