~Chapter 8~

"I can't tell you the last time I was at the beach, it's been so long" Leo spoke with a broad smile as he and the redhead walked down onto the beach.

"I come here at least once a week helps take my mind off things sometimes" Raph smiled a bit at the other. He stopped in his tracks, putting down his surfboard as he then pulled his shirt off. He also kicked off his shoes and socks, tucking the socks away into his shoes.

Leo couldn't help his eyes from wandering over Raph's torso, he was so fit, and it made the boy a little weak at the knees just staring at the god in front of him. Yet he seemed to notice a few scars here and there over the redhead's torso, some bigger than others. When he saw Raph looking at him curiously, he snapped out of his thoughts and quickly followed Raph's lead, removing the same clothing, Although he was unaware of the redhead practically drooling over him. As scrawny and weak as Leo appeared to be, he, of course, wasn't. He had a nicely defined torso and muscles, yet they weren't as large as Raph's.

"Alright, let's go" Raph spoke after snapping himself out of his colourful imagination. He and Leo grabbed their boards, entering the water.

"Ah, ah cold!" Leo exclaimed as he slowly submerged himself in the water, making Raph chuckle softly. They swim out just a little before getting on their boards and paddling out further.

Raph saw a wave approaching and smirked. "Watch and learn, Blue" he winked at the raven-haired boy before paddling forward allowing the wave to carry him before he carefully stood up and rode the wave, doing a few tricks here and there before the wave dispersed and Raph jumped into the water.

The entire time Leo just sat on his board and watched in absolute awe. 'Everything he does just makes him a hundred times hotter' he thought to himself with a small red tint to his cheeks. He smiled, seeing the redhead paddling towards him with a satisfied look on his face. "That was amazing, Raph! You looked so amazing."

A small blush rose to Raph's cheeks from Leo's compliment as he smiled softly at the other. "Thanks, I've had years of practice, though. Now time to teach you, first we gotta work on your balance. So, get on your knees."

Leo's eyes widened slightly as a blue rose to his cheeks from Raph's words, taking them the completely wrong way. "W-What?"

Raph raised an eyebrow, confused as to why Leo seemed so flustered; then he suddenly realised how he worded his sentence, causing him to blush a little. "Ha, I mean sit on the board with your knees, jeez Leo get your head outta the gutter" he laughed, teasing the raven-haired boy with a slight smirk.

Leo's cheeks grew a darker red as he pouted a little from the teasing. "Well word your words better, Raphael" he giggled a little before sitting up onto his knees.

Raph chuckled as he swam behind Leo's board, taking hold of it. "Alright, when a small enough wave comes, I'm going to push you off, and all you need to do is keep balanced as the wave carries you, okay?"

Leo gave a faint nod as he took in Raph's instructions. "Yeah, that sounds easy enough" he waited until a small wave came before feeling Raph push him forward, he concentrated as he tried to keep himself balanced, which he luckily managed to do. He then paddled back to Raph with a smile on his face. "How was that?"

"Pretty good, you've got good balance which you need for surfing" Raph smiled softly. "Okay, this time, when the wave starts to carry you, try to stand up: Feet shoulder-width apart and arms out for balance. Don't worry if you don't get it on the first try" he encouraged.

Leo nodded with a smile as he paddled away from Raph, waiting for a small enough wave. Once one was headed his way, he started swimming forward, feeling the tide starting to carry him. He tried to concentrate as he could getting onto his knees, but as he went to stand up, the board was swept from under his feet causing him to fall into the water with a loud yelp.

Raph couldn't help but laugh hearing Leo yelp as he fell off the board. He predicted that to happen, yet it didn't make it any less funny. He bit his lower lip to contain his laughter as he saw Leo paddling over to him, yet he was struggling as he saw the look on Leo's face.