Cinderella Man [boyxboy love story] Chapter Six

Start from the beginning

            I blinked and tried to remain emotionless, “So, what do you want?”

            “Oh, why would I want something from you?” he asked, mockingly.

            “Or else you would have told him and watch his misery,” I replied and kept my eyes glued on him as he lied back on my bed, his arms behind his head and relaxed.

            “I’ve been curious but I know I can’t find some random fag in a club, I know they won’t keep their mouth shut and if they did, they would most likely brag about it when I said it was over,” he looked at me and smiled, “That’s where you come in.  You won’t open your mouth or else I will open mine.  No one will know, not even anybody from the band.”

            “So…” I smirked, “You’re blackmailing me.  Why me?  Why don’t you just get Damien to crawl on his knees for you?"

            His smiled faltered, “I don’t like fags…"

            “And…”

            “I can’t do that to Damien.”

            I blinked.  He felt some sympathy towards Damien even though he was gay.  I couldn’t help but think that maybe he wasn’t a lost cause, well until, “It’d ruin the band and our careers if he made the stupid mistake of thinking it was an relationship, that I actually liked him.”

            I let my eyes droop and in a monotone voice I said, “Okay, wow, in that sentence, I lost all, even if it was a small amount, admiration I had for you.”

            He didn’t look amused, instead his “bad boy” appearance disappeared and he sat up, “John, you do as I say and I stay silent.”

            “What do you want?”

            He stood in front of me and hooked his arms around my neck.  He tugged me forward, aggressively.  I stumbled forward and was an inch to his lips as he whispered, “You know exactly what I want…”  I gulped, nervously before he smirked and turned around, “But for now, you’re my little slave.”

            “I have the picture…” I defended but I knew this threat was worthless when he raised the camera and I saw the screen cracked in multiple places, “You broke my camera?”

            “Yeah, the damn memory card didn’t seem to say ‘revenge’ enough so I broke the whole thing,” I suddenly felt very small and I wished I could crawl to the corner of the room and sob out my miseries.

            He looked over his shoulder and smiled, “John, don’t make me angry.  Do something stupid and I will kill you... or worse, I’ll open my mouth.”

            “Yeah, you have no difficulty with that,” I muttered.

            He sighed, “Johnny boy, shut up.  Now, come downstairs with me.”

            “No, I’m going back to sleep,” I grumbled and began to climb back onto my bed.  I was snuggling into my pillows and bed sheets when a rough hand tugged me upwards and Owen had me on display.

            “Are you deaf or just stupid?” a side of his mouth turned upwards in the faint appearance of a smirk, “You do as I say.  And may I repeat it?  Come downstairs with me.”

            I didn’t move.

            “Now,” he said, sternly and all signs of amusement was gone and he grabbed the scruff of my shirt, tugging me upwards and looked me in the eye.  I was dropped and in my hazy half-awake state, I followed him.

            I glared at the back of Owen’s head, my vision blurring every so often.  I yawned and gave myself a light slap across my cheek.  In a few silent seconds, Owen finally spoke up, “John, another thing, don’t even think about telling your father about this…”

            “Oh, yeah right, like I’d brag about this,” I grumbled.

            He looked over his shoulder and his eyes flashed, I bit my lip and nodded, signaling I understood.  As soon as I reached the bottom step, I heard my father’s loud laughter once again.  I was even more shocked than I was the night before.  My father never stayed in the morning, and he never took work off.  I’ve never, once in my life, saw him in the afternoon, and that includes weekends.

            Owen saw my confusion and blinked at me, for a quick second he looked like he understood but it soon disappeared like it was never there.  In annoyance, he gripped my wrist and tugged me towards the conversation.  Soon as we entered, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

            “Wow, you actually got him out of bed,” Meredith said, breaking the silence.  I scowled at her, “I didn’t think it was possible, Owen, and damn, nice boxers.”

            I looked down and finally acknowledged I was still in my tee and my manly SpongeBob boxers.  I smiled, not embarrassed in the least, “I know, they’re sexy, I’ll admit it.”

            She didn’t look so amused but Caroline let a little giggle escape her lips, “John, get pants.”

            “He’ll live,” Owen muttered and ignored everyone’s questioning stares, “I’m hungry, make us something.”

            Damien looked at me and then down to my boxers, “This is the reason why people hate gays.”

            I heard Owen scoff and I frowned, “All of you are mean butt-faces!”

            “Get new insults, those are even sad for a seven year old,” Owen said, smirking.

            I sank into a seat by Caroline who made herself comfy as she laid her feet on my lap.  She smiled at me, “You have a soft lap.  And your boxers are silky…”  She admired them but rubbing the sole of her foot on my mid thigh.

            I pushed her feet off and smiled, “You have stinky feet.”

            She frowned and looked at me, “They are not stinky!”

            “Right,” I said, mockingly.

            She looked to her sister, “Smell my feet!”

            “No.”

            She frowned and grabbed her calf, bringing her foot up and smelt it.  She smiled and crossed her legs on my lap, “They smell like roses.”

            “You have no sense of smell, do you?” I joked.

            She looked insulted the next she looked to the maid as she entered.  The maid coughed to gain everyone else’s attention and she spoke in a soft voice, “Lunch is being served.”

            Everyone hurried into the dining room but Damien who took his time.  As he walked away, the iPod fell to the ground.  He was about to pick it up but I grabbed it and held it out for him, “Here.”

            “Thanks,” Damien looked at me, he actually seemed surprised.  I didn’t bother wasting my time and began to follow the others until he tugged me back, “Um, John, can I ask for a favor?”

            I blinked and frowned, “What?”

            “Your sisters and you were at that party, right?  And they told me you have lots of connections, I’m trying to find the girl who owned this iPod…”

            It was silent for a second and I blinked, “Excuse me, the girl?”

   ★.¸¸.¤´¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ◕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬००҆'˚'҅०◦∙ ☆ ∙◦०҆'˚'҅००▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◕Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ´¨¤.¸¸.☆

Sorry it's so short... I have a massive writer's block but this part is so overdo so I forced myself.  I hope this makes sense unlike most of my writer's block chapters.