3. TAEHYUNG's POV

TAEHYUNG's POV :

We are at the school now...Today is the first day at new school...Jimin and I are in Senior year where Jungkook will a be Fresh year student, other boys are here as well... they are here to support us...Jin hyung and Namjoon Hyung will be here taking care of the documents n all stuff. and Suga hyung and Hobie hyung just came along to cheer us. they are too caring towards us, we are blessed to have them as our hyungs <3

Hobie hyung was SO EXCITED....he was actually jumping everywhere... we couldn't stop laughing at his cuteness... Suga Hyung and Jimin were walking together... Jimin was holding Suga hyung's hand like a baby boy...Suga hyung always take care of Jiminie <3 Jin Hyung was confusingly looking for principle Mr. Jin Young Park's Office, while Namjoon hyung was calmly looking at the place. Jungkook was with me...since he is kinda afraid of girls...XD lol this kid!

while we were passing, I saw a girl continuously looking at Jin Hyung...( It's uri Jin Hyung...girls do look at his handsome face...and because of Hobie  hyung's behavior we always get noticed XD but this girl didn't even blink at once...like she was thinking something very deeply...I felt that abnormal...I wonder if she is normal heheh)

Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung went to office, Suga hyung and Hobie hyung went to eat something...

Jimin : "Tae are you nervous ?" 

Jungkook : "I am very nervous , there are so many GIRLS!"

Me : "No, there is no reason to be nervous... Kookie you don't need to get nervous... you are gonna be alright... Jiminaah I am here with you ... we are in same class remember?" 

Jimin : "Yaaaah... it's a relief...!"

we were suppose to inform Miss Amber who is Jungkook's class teacher, so we went looking for her office... she was so friendly with us... we felt so comfortable with her...she told us our class teacher is Mr. Heechul and he is very supportive...I felt really great knowing that...after that she escort us to our classrooms.. 

we Introduced ourselves to the class...and were looking for a seat... I saw an empty chair and I sat there... even if I say I am not nervous , I was actually nervous so I didn't look anywhere...not even at the girl who was sitting on the other chair besides me...

suddenly Mr. Heechul shouted,  "Sarang", "Aaish this girl, Focus here not on window!"

That's when I saw her,

that girl was the same girl who was staring at Jin hyung in the morning... whoaa so she is in this class... and we will be sitting together..Great! 

"I wasn't even looking at the window" she mumbled...heheh I heard it!

"Nice name" I said, she was surprised a little but I wanted to talk to her...IDK why but I had the feeling that we might get along very well ! 

well after the class... I texted boys in our Groupchat...

Me : Jin Hyung where are you guys? are we meeting in the break time?

Monnie Hyung : Jin hyung and I are doing shopping, hyung wanted to buy something but he left his bag at canteen with Suga...so don't try to call him his cell is in there too, I am going with him...we'll be back a little later...you guys eat and get back to class...we'll talk after we meet. TC

Suga Hyung : you guys come to the canteen! Jungkook is already here...see you.

I went to the canteen...and saw that girl, SARANG!